Connecting problems to TGTT.com

Can someone from here post the below please... in the Connection Issues topic on tgtt.com

Hey Macker, couldnt look at the site since saturday from home and work. I tried it on another computer and the page was visable ... as soon as I logged in the page went blank again with a MYSQL.. problem. Just now the page was visable on my computer and as I logged in the same error came. I deleted my history, cache, files, etc but still can't cure the problem

Please let me know mate if possible via email

tc,

Daniel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its something to do with certain user accounts then. i can look at the page on a computer im not already logged onto the site with but as soon as i log in its buggered it.

dunno what the problem is, its an odd one to say the least.

please help, im in need of some parts

job done Dan, a few people have been on there with no problems like me, but fingerscrossed Macker can get through.

My last line of that post on TGTT is : Also a few other people have problems with the site too, Ecksjay, Badger,Glanza-v,dac69er,Djaniero, damage are crying for help

hehe.

I'm just getting:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.toyotagtturbo.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I get this now :lol:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/toyotagt/public_html/db/mysql.php on line 153

MySQL has encountered an unknown error. To find out the exact problem, please set the DEBUG flag to true in header.php.

I give up :D:lol::p

Peace Out

Joz

I got a text this morning from Mack. He tells me to delete my cookies and temporary files then the board will let me on. I tried this on the work computer earlier and it worked after about an hour (it kicked me out a few times too). By the time I left work everything was dandy again.

I'll be doing the same with this PC in a while once I find all my passwords again.

Hope this lets some of you back on.

Jay

I did that Jay but still hadthe same problem :lol:

Still working fine for me, looks as though there are no Mod's or Admin people around at the moment, only newbies posting and some other peeps. Havent seen any reply for that post i put up for you Dan :lol:

Thanks for posting that Shelly :D I hope Macker sorts it out :p