Trd Short Shifter Woop!

been driving my car for what 5days now with the 6speed Box in and just today relised i got given A trd short shifter with the kit and i didn't even know till I seen the comparison between standard and trd shifter on ep91.com

WOOP WOOP!!!

just thought i'd let you lot know.

Guest ep82_girl
What is the actual difference?

Sorry for the dumbass question :thumbsup:

you dont move the gear stick as much so makes changing gears quicker (alot of people have them to do quarter mile sprints)

xx

What gearbox is it? I'm looking for a 6 speed at some point. Whats the ratios like?

ratio are very close and the box is out of a corolla G6 1.3 or G6R 1.6 the 1.6 needs a differnt bellhousing for it to fit but will worth the effort when its fitted

Nice one.

My 6 speed was perfect in my 1.3 G6. But I couldn't imagine it in a starlet, not something i'd personally have to replace starlet 5 speed. Each to their own.

I've converted from an auto which only had 4gears so its a big difference from that but never drove a 5speed hard so not sure what the difference is mate

@phil :thumbsup:

I've converted from an auto which only had 4gears so its a big difference from that but never drove a 5speed hard so not sure what the difference is mate

@phil :thumbsup:

Ratios are different to accommodate the extra gear, V's have long ratios in comparison.

It was fun in the G6 as it was so eco and so gutless lol.