Will I Hit Fuel Cut?

hopefuly within a week..2 at the most my car will be runing the folowing so just wondering if il be ner fuel cut..

stainles mani (think its a cheap one tbh but my standard one has a real bad crack and i got this stainles one for £20 :thumbsup:)

decat

air filter relocation

a/b fmic

ported ct9b turbo

custom exhaust but i think it is about 2" straight through to the back box

You could do but if the wastegate on the turbo is ported big enough it should be able to let enough exhaust gas through so that it doesn't creep. Set your actuator to 11-12psi and see what happens. IIRC fuel cut is 12.5psi so it's possible that you could get a little creep on very cold days.

I'm running same setup but havent fitted my mani/decat yet and i have an hks actuator, From what i can gather, i'll be fine running that setup without fuel cut aslong as i adjust the boost to suit.. (lower the boost using hks actuator)

However, you haven't got an actuator yet so you if you install your mani/decat before you get one and your hitting fuel cut, might be worth in getting one of those cheap ebay 'manual boost controllers' that sit on the vacuum line to decrease it etc, Havent used on my self but thought it might be handy as a temporary fix untill a adjustable actuator pops up mate

only things im waiting on to be fitted is the mani,decat and port the wastegate :thumbsup:.

dont think il need to worry about fuel cut right now though...when i took my car out earlier it wasnt holding boost.. goes upto 11psi on my gauge and gradulay drops down to about 8psi when u keep the foot down lol