2010 Calindar Provisional

ok some people are wandering whats happening with the calindar

well Toby won first spot in the calindar this time last year, the mod team decided that it woudl not be that good having him in the calindar which left us january to get the calinder up to scratch

this is provisionaly what the entrys look like

looking for feedback on the edits weather its yay or nay, if you think ive defaced your photo say.

one or two im not sure about so looking on feedback to make them better

feb

feb.jpg

march

march.jpg

april

april.jpg

may

may.jpg

june

june.jpg

july

july.jpg

aug

aug.jpg

sept

sept.jpg

oct

oct-1.jpg

nov

nov.jpg

dec

dec.jpg

jan

Jan.jpg

it would be cool to get some slogans, cool captions for may , august and maybe next january if at all possible?

if not il just caption them like kevin ks.

whats your views?

ps the calinder should be ready in a few days for dispatch :harhar:

pps @ Jay i thought this car was broken but ive just heard that your rebuilding it, there for the info in the pic is wrong,

do you want me to change the info or would you like me just to delete it and have just photo instead, let me know

@ edited chanelle, sorry,

these are not the final versions so would have double checked and proof read the final copys.

@ Jay

ah man thats special. well done on saving that one :harhar:

Looks like a great calendar! All the stuff you added looks pretty good, really adds something to the picture, but I think it's better if they all have the same 'added thing'. Because now some people have some info, others have pictures, some have nothing. Think it would probably be best if they all had a bit of information with them, but if that's too much trouble maybe just doing them like kevin k's.

Looking great! July is really cool with 3 added pics, would be cool to see them all like that but that may not be possible and/or take to much time.

For me i don't really fancy the mini jamracing logo, seems a bit double as it says JAM Racing already.

I am so chuffed i got on this calender!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...