I've gone and scored myself a pair of Recaro's for the Glanza

They aren't original Glanza ones but they look mint and for the price i've paid for them I can't go wrong!

Really happy now as I nearly have all of the bits I need for the V's 2nd part of its transformation.

Woop Woop!

Steve

And i new you where going to say that lol they where on ebay about 4weeks they sold for £150 if im on about the right ones

are they just like the recaros you get in the glanza black/gray also its a Proton GTI you are on about :lol:

And i new you where going to say that lol they where on ebay about 4weeks they sold for £150 if im on about the right ones

are they just like the recaros you get in the glanza black/gray also its a Proton GTI you are on about :p

Nope :p

I used to have a Satria GTi so know how comfy they are!

They're not the black and grey/silver ones unfortunately they are a black and multi coloured flec in the coupe but are still pretty nice.

Just tried to get pics but cant see any on google :lol:

FOUND SOME PICS BELOW!

Steve

The one's i've got are mint, no where near as battered as those in the pics.

Did want some GTi ones as I have some of the silver/black material they're trimmed in left from doing the install in my GTi but these were too good to pass up and I can get the matching material to do the doorcards if I want so may just do that.

Means I can get my harnesses put in too so everything is heading in the right direction now!

Cant wait to get home and see them again lol!

Steve