I've ordered some wheel's from Rota (Sunday) and on Monday they emailed me to tell me the Item's have been Dispatched and should take 24/48hours to get to me if they are going to be any longer they will email/phone me to let me know,

3 Day's later no wheel's and No email or phone call,

I Think im being abit impatient BUT they did say they would contact me if delivery is going to be Delayed!

:lol:

at least give it 5 working days haha... thats standard postal procedure.

they will be there soon i'm sure, when i ordered mine they came super quick (like within a week) so wouldn't worry mate.

if nothing by next Monday then ring up and follow things up :lol:

They just emailed me back saying Apparently...

they have had a massive shipment come in, and only have 4 people to sort out around 1000 wheel's, There fore they apologize for the Delay and will try there best to get them to me for Monday,

:lol:

They just emailed me back saying Apparently...

they have had a massive shipment come in, and only have 4 people to sort out around 1000 wheel's, There fore they apologize for the Delay and will try there best to get them to me for Monday,

:p

yeah same, although i emailed them yesterday to find out whats happening but recieved nothing.

He said i should see my wheels by Monday. Im in no rush, just hate rolling around in steelies haha :lol: