Monster Motorsport Emanage Blue

great value!! i payed the brunt of 500-600 buying the full unit and stuff without a map!

i got mines done by a friend "fourtune" he was taught by the best emanage mapper in scotland and i can vouch for the work

the map was aggressive!

no u wont b able to have launch control set up

EMB's dont have launch control mate..... u need an EMU to get launch control but it is easy as to set up on them :) all the details are on tgtt.com to set up launch control properly

I paid £700 including buying and mapping my EMB.

Heard good stuff about Monster Motorsport tbh I am sure they will sort you out.

And yea the Omex LC is meant to be pretty good, just stay away from the Bee*R!!

I am going for a EMU now though :)

Basic functions will allow the user to slightly alter the factory injector duty-cycle (± 20% at 5 preset RPM points) by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals.

There is an optional ingnition harness you can get aswell so you can adjust the ignition timing, this will give alot better performance.

If the factory range of map or airflow meter is surpassed, you can incorporate the "Optional GReddy Pressure Sensor and Pressure Harness" to set larger scales of adjustment.

I would recommend getting the optional Greddy pressure sensor and harness aswell if running above .8bar

:)

Emb's are average, i'd probs go with the emu, but if were getting up to the 600 quid mark try and see if u can get a bargin PFC, much better investment, especially if u plan to go far with your project.. But then even there not amazing either as they are open loop. just stay away from

bee*r's like lew said.. And I'm talking from personal experience of one haha!

Basically I heard that stock map sensor is only good for around .8bar which is pretty much fuel cut so if running over this boost a 3 bar pressure sensor like the Greddy one would be better. :p

I bought the EMB unit with both harnesses and then got the pressure sensor off ebay.

i think monter motorsport do the 3bar map sensor too?

The price includes

- supply of the Emanage Blue ECU

- Supply of 3 bar map sensor, igntion harnesses

- Professional Installation of Emanage

- professional Mapping of Emanage on our Dyno Dynamics Rolling road, by our EFI qualified technicians.

- Power graphs showing torque and BHP

maybe i shud ask them how much more it wud be for everything the same but with emanage ultimate!?

what do bee*r things actually do? i know its a rev limiter but never understood what its needed for and what problems it would cause?

im going for emanage ultimate booked in with nick at tuning developments end of march :p might be worth giving him a shout?