Krispie Kreme Meet

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u may be on about mine mate and its all zep from head to toe in the rear.

and nicks car is a tad poorly at the mo so he doesn't show it off at current but it will be back and beastier than last pure track slag with the best toms wheels known to man kind

was a good turn out well done markoos glad the weather was ok could thrash it on the way back :p

Thanks mate haha bet you had fun on the way home i know i did!

fancy sending me a pm with contact details of who did your rocker cover and inlet manifold? :lol:

Markoos

hahaha, I spot Gaz and Keiron there with their Corolla T-Sports! They was pestering Dad today to get him to come with the Compressor, but we were working :) Believe me we both wanted to go.

Oi,

Don't you be talking about me! ;)

Was a good meet, certainly the busiest I've been to in 2010! Then... Is that because it's the first? haha...

Mark, Great pic of my car there... shall be yoinking that for the albums :o

Wonderin who i was showin my boost creep to...hmmm....only perosn i got to know was mechanic chris...was it u markoos?

anyone gonna be comin to the west yorkshire idreesz meet (dno when it is but sometime soon)...hoping to have my front end sorted and changed with toms

Wonderin who i was showin my boost creep to...hmmm....only perosn i got to know was mechanic chris...was it u markoos?

anyone gonna be comin to the west yorkshire idreesz meet (dno when it is but sometime soon)...hoping to have my front end sorted and changed with toms

stig! chris is my bro he's not on here but i keep telling him he needs to be hes fixed/modded a few cars off here now (markoos, redz11, lukerobz + mine have alook at my thread the red corolla is his now) plus afew others like marks mate jim, he really knows his shit and cant help himself sometimes, when he went over to your car he had just got there about 45second and i seem him under ya bonnet lol.

Phil (kirkway) he used to own my starlet but i bought it off him 3month ago, he used to be on the same camp site os us in Anglesea (valley) knnow him for about 10year my dad inlaw (chris dad) has know him all his life.

Phil (kirkway) he used to own my starlet but i bought it off him 3month ago, he used to be on the same camp site os us in Anglesea (valley) knnow him for about 10year my dad inlaw (chris dad) has know him all his life.

Ahh :)

stig! chris is my bro he's not on here but i keep telling him he needs to be hes fixed/modded a few cars off here now (markoos, redz11, lukerobz + mine have alook at my thread the red corolla is his now) plus afew others like marks mate jim, he really knows his shit and cant help himself sometimes, when he went over to your car he had just got there about 45second and i seem him under ya bonnet lol.

ahhhh ryt ryt i see...yh he seemed to no his stuff, got his num anyway so will bell him soon :)

lol i see now :lol:...well it was a great meet and convoyin down motorway with shibs ek4 n mates subaru...gettin my ep82 sorted...probs ring chris sumtym and see what i need and where to go ;)...can get the toms skirts rear spats and toms front bumper...jus waitin for the cash :D