Www.rotashop.co.uk

Has anyone got a Phone number for www.Rotashop.co.uk?

I cannot seem to find one on there website, I need to get hold of them as they keep messing me around and im seriously losing my temper with them!!!! :)

Thanks people ;)

Thats what i saw on the site,

I'm never buying of these people again there the biggest waste of space ever!!, Everything they say they do to insure a Prompt delivery they simply DO NOT do,

When i purchased the wheel's on there website, They say they check that the wheels for your specific car are in stock then they confirm your Order and process it, I waited 4 Days after getting confirmation of the order, Then i emailed them saying i haven't received the wheel's yet and you say it take's 24/48 hours for delivery,

There reply was they had a Shipment come in and had 4 bloke's to Unload and Sort out 1000 Wheel's, But if they confirmed my order on the Monday then surely my Wheel's were already there in stock!! So what has getting a shipment in got anything to do with the Delay of dispatching my wheel's!! They shouldn't have Confirmed my order if they Didn't have them in-stock to dispatch!

At first when they emailed me telling me about the shipment that had come in, i was pretty cool about it all, But they said (on Thursday) They will dispatch the wheels tomorrow (Friday) But they didn't as my order Tracking still hadn't changed to Dispatched, This was Friday evening! And i checked it about 30 minute's ago and guess what! It still hasn't been dispatched!!

I'm going to demand a Full refund and cancel the order, Going to take my business else were i think!

Moan over! haha