Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is running 205/50/15 size tyres? I would just like to know if they fit under the arches without to much hassle?

Looking at getting a set of the new Yokos but they dont make them in 195s so i might have to make the step-up.

Thanks

Liam

Sham was running these on his old GT. I guess it could help the car with traction, but the wheels were not as wide as the tyre to the tyre walls looked quite chubby. If you get a set of wider rims, they would look cool.

The 205's may catch the rear arches too. Theres bound to be someone running these with 16" wheels so hopefully they'll give a better response. Unfortunately I've had 195s on all my 16s!

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like i may have to stick with the 195s then :D I Can always experiment at work really easily but i dont wanna risk scratching the Speedlines!!

How much are you lowered by?

Arches on lock will most likely be the problem with the 50 series tyre.

40s maybe cure this though if not buying of internet expect to pay alot more over the 50s though

chris.

• 2 weeks later...

My SR has bone stock suspension on 195/45s and scrapes on the back over big bumps at speed with two in the car.

One heavy person in the back and the 195s constantly scrape very lightly!

I would say 205s are gonna be too wide, my old EK Civic had 205s and they rubbed on full lock and also on the rears fours up and that was with rolled arches!