He guys

Heres my Thread, i noticed nearly everyone has one appart from me the closest thing i had to it was my Newbie post back in October 09 and since then i have done bits and bobs and some shit has happened so her is my Vs story so far

i was digging through my Photo Bucket the other night and found a pictue of the day i bought it (pic was taken with a camera phone so please excuse lol :(

Charlote.jpg">

I remmber it like it was yesterday i was so excited :( me and my mate drove all the way to Black Burn for her! he had a swift GTI at the time that was a Beasty! i loved that car!

Suzyandcharlote.jpg">

hears a couple more pics i took around the time i first got her

Photo0292.jpg">

Photo029100000.jpg">

Photo0293-1.jpg">

Ill Update it to its current status later :D

love those swift gti's

how did it compare to your starlet speed wise?

If im compleatley Honest WAS F***ing Leathal especially for a 1.3i it was running 116 BHP! all it had was a full system Decat NGK Iridum sparks And Leads it used to take me of the lights but rolling start and long run i had the upper hand but it used to handle like it was on rails! man i miss her like she was my own it was Suzi Swift and Charlotte the Starlet! got anothe pic err some were....P130908_174401.jpg">

His Private plate was great! His name is ULUS so L and the 9 was a great idea! love private plates !

• 1 month later...

Hey guys time for a lil update nothing really exciting i fitted a boost gauge as i really wanted to see what kind of boost i was running its sticks about 10 psi ( is this about right) hard to see while your pining it where i have mounted it :D but it looks good though :D mounted the gauge and lighter on a piece of perspex and changed it with the ash tray and cup holder cluster what you think ??

IMG00239-20100402-1454.jpg

IMG00241-20100402-1455.jpg

I liked it because i thought the red black and silver looked good next to my head unit :p do you think im boosting ok?

Aye im not saying it doesn't look good matey :D

Boost is fine i believe? My turbo knowledge is yet to be updated as i still have an N/A :D

• 1 month later...
Nice glanza Kyran, looks fresh. Is it lowered at all??

Joe

It will be tonight gonna so see ma man manz Gaz and Aze to hook me up lol! if i dont sell i got a lil update coming :)

• 2 months later...