Do you mean actual Japanese license plates? I can only assume Kennedy thought you meant a Jap sized plate for a UK license plate.

If so, Halfords wouldn't do the Jap ones, well at least I very much doubt it anyway. Hopefully I'm wrong, I've got some pictures of my car in Japan and I would love to get the plate it had redone!

I was looking into that the other day, but couldn´t find any thing that could be used on a starlet.

There are some out there for Mx5´s, Silvias, Civics, Corollas and supras, but nothing for the EP, sadly.

Let us know, if anybody finds anyhing, that we could use :-)

Here is what I have found, for a corolla.

4AGE_PLATE.JPG

Looks promising..might be worth asking them if they can do a discount if we get 10 or so made.

Would be better if we got the same thing printed though as they wont have to change the press and hopfully make it cheaper

EDIT: i'll email them now

I really want my original one, noone seems to make them fully custom though. They seem to have preset templates and only a couple of things can be changed, for instance my plate had 3 numbers (500) and these plate creators only seem to allow 2.

Here was mine back in Japan:

15837_1257422589539_1048849444_839025_6728914_n.jpg

I really want my original one, noone seems to make them fully custom though. They seem to have preset templates and only a couple of things can be changed, for instance my plate had 3 numbers (500) and these plate creators only seem to allow 2.

Glanza_lee 's post:

http://www.licenseplates.tv/japan-passenger-auto-2869.html

you can customize them, to replicate the orignal one.

Wohhh where you get that pic from?

I have a pics of mine in japan with the exact same background. Mine also has its og plates on and i would love to get them replicated.