Badassracer69 Needs Another Starlet

as we all know he got crashed into and his starlet got wrote off!

He is driving round in a purple (he will say its blue) but its purple... Suzuki vitara...

He has said he will be buying a quadlight white ep82 for summer...

But when i asked wat he is going to do to it... he said nothing...

Not any exhaust, not any filter, no tinkering with the boost!

You can own a starlet like you did before then buy another and leave it be! stop being such a bum hole and buy and tune your next one!

RANT OVER!

haha nothing wrong with my username mr :rolleyes:

was a pisstake at the start but quite like it now

and thanks to mickey I've decided to keep my vitara and buy a fish

@jase....no slapping for you mr you need to rest and when your not resting i want you in that garage getting the demon ready for my ride in it WHICH i havnt forgotten about haha

@jase....no slapping for you mr you need to rest and when your not resting i want you in that garage getting the demon ready for my ride in it WHICH i havnt forgotten about haha

Haha true, i shouldn't be doing any slapping :rolleyes: And don't worry i start work back on the buggy tomorrow :lol: Its just doing the CAD/laser cutting work but i will be back on it :)

and i said you could drive the Demon also dude ;)

yeah and i said driving it would get me so sexually excited my penis would explode so a passenger ride is fine with me for now haha

:lol: i knew i got white seats for a reason, at least they wipe clean :rolleyes:

nice one bucket what colour is it and what year

really want a quad light white gt but might be open to anything lol if its a good one that is :rolleyes:

its a GT advance so silver over black, hes pjutting a bit of money and time into it atm but its a cool little car, he baught it as a project but i think he will sewll it when hes done with it, i think its a 95 i cant remember.

id love a white quadlight too if i sell my glanza im looking for 1

ohh and micky your nuts lol

yeh so sell me yours now haha

shes in the paint shop mate, boot smoothed, and a full respray. so now im having to walk everywhere, i hate walking.

my car would command a high-ish price now, just having full spray, and ive just spent £500 on brakes all round, and aits gettin a service when shes out of the paint shop. so i would be making a loss if i wer to sell it at a silly price.