Bought My Glanza!

ive been asking plenty of questions on here, "will i fit in a glanza" and "i cant hpi my glanza" and ive had some very good advice and reassurance from you guys!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Went up to the dealership yesterday, and after a bit of haggling as it didnt have a stereo and the front bump has a small scuff right at the bottom.... £3400 later, i came away with my glanza! B)

58000km (converted to mph by the dealership for me) roughly 36,000miles

12months mot

6months tax

white 98!

the bodywork is immaculate, no dents or scratchs anywhere apart from the front bumper i mentioned!

Came with cusco coilovers on it that look like new, apxi filter & apexi dump valve, greddy turbo timer and a full exhaust of some sort kinda looks like a hks system but ill get her on the ramp this week for a closer look!

Even though i was in complete silence (no stereo) i enjoyed the 100mile drive home, twas fantastic! Wen i got home i swapped the little pipes over (like in the guide on this site i read somewhere) which really brings the car to life! I can certainly see why they WOULD limit the car! lol

Anyways just a quick thanks basically to those who reassured me when i was doubtful, turns out to be pretty perfect from what ive seen :lol:

Major detailing sesh this weekend :D Project thread to follow! :p

Cheers Guys n Gals!

Matt.

Can't beat the feeling of driving a new ep home.

Looks a minter, enjoy it.

true :lol:

enjoyed driving my first v home more though because i had a 1.2 before it.

wasnt much of a change of power going from driving a 1.8 to driving my new one home :p gave it some stick non the less