Petrol Consumption Question

people dont think about the price of petrol making the big difference

just now i get 40mpg, wierdly, ive never drove my starlet hard. i dont know why, just dont feel like i need to boot it everywhere.

I always look at how many litres im putting in, because of the petrol prices going up and up.

my n/a was better on petrol when i had my weapon R air induction on it. took it off because of heat soak, working on modin it.

£10 = 110 miles (motorway road works 50MPH and local driving.)

now when you fill £20 you only get 18.4 litres..ish. so i get around 175 - 185 miles. still pretty good :rolleyes:

I always fill her rite up on abt 30-35 quid on a friday just over the border (slightly n' i mean slighlty cheaper) come sunday evening its just sitting on the half way line.. always a good weekend :rolleyes: doin shit milage mesel, hopefully a good map wil sort it !

u guys have it so easy..

my S14a absolutly drinks fuel.

take last nite for example, i put £20 in last night, i drove 4 miles from the petrol station at normal trafic pace off boost, to the local race "spot" watched a few cars tear up and down, then i drove 3 miles with 5 mates again off boost to a private tarmac'd peice of farm land which we have an arangement on :lol: did about 30 mins of drifting until my tyres were dead, drove home 2 miles and my petrol was on the red line again.

today i put £15 in as i forgot my card and only had that much in cash... drove about 35 miles today in total, and i will have to fill up again the next time i need to take it out for more than half an hour. at stage 1 without a map they run soooo rich and boy dont you notice it! if u boot in hard through the gears on dual carriage way for example, you can physicaly see the gauge drop :rolleyes:

I'm such a tool! lol for the past 2 weeks I've been getting 65 miles to £10 only to realise today, that my inlet pipe sensor had fallen out :)

:lol:

i think you should give it to me then :)