***pp's Day Out To Sumo Power***

me and the boys went to the sumo power open day today and it was awomse i have to say.

the new facilities are so awsome. two gt1 r35 just chilling there!!!!!

andy wanted a pic, he begged and begged so we finally gave in:rockon:

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02688-1.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02682.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

DSC02676.jpg

pics dont do this place any justice atall, there a proper major player in the game and are wanting to get into starlet's so 2010 ans so one is looking good for the starlet boy's:rockon::rockon:

on the way home we stopped off at private industrial estate owned by a friend so no moaning about streeto.

listen very carefully dude's

PUKKA PERFORMANCE FTW :rolleyes:

ITS NOT OUR FAULT !!!11

Yeah, just like that group of Starlet boys from down South, often referred to as Pukka Performance?! :)

haha ZING like that

Gaz you big homo where was my invite homeboy, you big gay so raping you no at japfest :D

We got another of money but it's because we do all the work on are cars ourselves, no labour costs so we can go mad with the builds and turbos lol

blitz you would of got too excited end up fainting with the stuff that goes on down there lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

SAY WHATTTT!!!!!

thats how we roll. to g to even look at the camera these days. i now know how celebraties feel getting papped all the time.

SAY WHATTTT!!!!!

thats how we roll. to g to even look at the camera these days. i now know how celebraties feel getting papped all the time.

SAY WHATTTT!!!!!

SAY WHATTTT!!!!!

simons so G he said it twice :)

• 2 weeks later...