2.5" Straight Thru Exhaust?

Does anyone have or know someone that has had a Glanza with either a Buddy Club spec II full system or a similar 2.5" stainless exhaust??

i am getting a custom system built to this spec but just wondering if anyone knows how loud its likely to be??

i have heard an exhaust like this on a EK9 type R civic and it was way too loud but have heard it isn't as savage on a Glanza?

If anyone could shed some light on this or even get a video up that would be great

Thanks in advance

hmmm thats what i'm a bit worried about, i currently have a straight thru exhaust on at the minute and its 2" and thats pretty quiet and had no trouble, but would adding an extra .5" make that much difference??

I had a custom straight through blitz nur spec... no baffles,boxes or anything and that was loud.

My mate Jules had a buddy club on his livesport glanza, sounded fucking immense! sooo nice but was chuffin loud for sure! :)... wont be as loud a fart-Tek civic and will sound alot nicer.

here's a vid from his car:

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/jul...18072008052.flv

but it will be loud, very loud actually and being straight through with no rear muffler will decrease the torque but will aid out right flow so provide a slightly higher hp level. i'v now got a buddy club on my mr2 and damn that's loud but as the engine turbo gets bigger so does the pipe diameter so isn't as loud as a buddy club on a glanza.

thats been a great help mate! thanks for that.

well as i have been unable to find a Buddy Club for the Glanza i went to see an exhaust fabricator at the weekend and he can do me a similar set up to that of the buddy club for a bargain price!

thats been a great help mate! thanks for that.

well as i have been unable to find a Buddy Club for the Glanza i went to see an exhaust fabricator at the weekend and he can do me a similar set up to that of the buddy club for a bargain price!

just be prepared for it to be looud! haha. will sound awesome for sure, but will get you noticed alot more (that also means police)

luckily the police round me don't seem to care, and my mr2 is far from quiet. but they quite happily jumped on my illegal number plates and fined me :):D

yeah i am expecting a bit of attention.

the car doesn't come out all the time so shouldn't attract too much attention from the feds! will have to wait and see though :)