• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spoke to john today/yesterday (monday) and he said there were a couple of orders to go out today but the rest had been dispatched! But give him a call to double check! John's number is 01142331066.

thanks for chacing it up rob because i just droped him a Pm giving him abit of a fucking as i have been waiting 17days for my order as opposed to 3-5 not even working days

i pretty much said get your act together as other members will be complaining

if i sell somthing to a member on her or TGTT or on ebay i get it send out ASAP so i dont make myself look a cunt

i think you's will get them john seems a decent enough guy i got a hoodie and a t-shirt from him my hoodie arrived on my b/day was too small (even though it was the size i ordered lol) but john was decent enough to make me another free of charge.

so i dont see him being out to rob anybody hope that reassures you a bit :)

ive bought a t-shirt and hoodie from the lad... im just waiting on it.. i havent been waiting for ages.. i only order'd mines on Friday...

im just excited i hope mines aint delayed!

Right got my T shirt and hoodie throught YAYYYY! @ last

Very happy with T shirt fruit of the loom shirt there good fitting i got a small (S) fits me grate

VERY VERY happy with the zip up hoodie ( i got a med (M)

am 5.9 - med build and the sizes are bang on

RANT!

POSTAGE!!! not at all happy 3-5 days ended up being 18 WTF?

not going to get a good name taking that long :|

if you run a bussiness run it right

RANT OVER

no hard feelings lol ^__^

RANT!

POSTAGE!!! not at all happy 3-5 days ended up being 18 WTF?

not going to get a good name taking that long :|

if you run a bussiness run it right

RANT OVER

no hard feelings lol ^__^

no you are totaly right,

if it was going to take that long you should at least be informed..

no worries i will point this thread out to john and pass on the coments!! if anyone else is having probs dont hesitate to give john a call or send him a email he is a genuine!!!

on a brighter note i recieved mine today there was a little delay on mine as they had to specially order in the purple hoodie for the missus!! they are fantastic quality ill put some pics up tomorrow!!

Well im still waiting on my order to come through... ive been waiting since the 3rd of this month..

i tryed the said number above... went answer machine but i will check in a little bit again.

been over two week now and iev tried my hardest to get in contact with him with no look looks like i aint going to be getting my things will never be ordering again what a waste of time.