• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same Story here aswell still, ordered mine about 3weeks ago now. WTF is going on with these?

Taking the Piss, ive tried contacting him several times but to no reply. Would either like my items soon or ill be asking for a refund.

ye u peeps moanin about 2 weeks, your lucky! i ordered my hoody on 24th Feb and still not got it. every time i message him he takes like a week to reply and all i get is ill look into and it shud of been sent out.

seriously not impressed

Hi guys just spoken to john and he has posted up in the other thread!

HI All my apologies for a delayed response we have had some problems with our web hosting which has caused a few errors all orders we have are now out for delivery, If anyone is still waiting please drop me a pm on here and ill have it sorted for you asap.

Also while we are on the move to a new office my mobile number is 07856 674 909 just in case anyone needs to call.

alternativly email your details with your name address and what you ordered and if you paid through paypal the reference number to mastacheifebay@googlemail.com titled FAO JOHN RE UKSC ORDER or alternativley send the above details to me and ill forward it on to john on your behalf!

Rob

Ive email'd the email addy rob posted...

im still waiting. been from the 5th March

Not happy i just want my stuff.... or money.

Ive email'd the email addy rob posted...

im still waiting. been from the 5th March

Not happy i just want my stuff.... or money.

just an update, i emailed my details like rob asked in the previous post, and i have today recieved an email back confirming why their has been such a delay and that my jumper has been sent to print and should be leavin in the next couple of days and i will be sent tracking details on dispatch. aswell as a few free items to apologize

wonder what these could be? ....please be an easter egg :rolleyes: haha

anybody else had the same or simlar email?

• 2 weeks later...

he has 2 days to see this thread before I close all this down and take matters into my own hands.

This is beyond a joke and hurting his credability

Please start a list down bellow and please add how much u are due along with what you ordered

Im waiting on:

UKSC black tshirt with the red flocking.

name on it: Love Meister

The starlet picture hoodie with red flocking

name on it: Love Meister

All in that came to: £27.67 GBP (checked off my paypal)

also have the reciept still....

Yeah as Rob said, i have recieved my hoody but its nothing like what i ordered. Wrong size and picture.

Not happy about it, Emailed him to tell him its wrong but had no reply yet.

He guts at it spoke to him this afternoon on the number suplied above and gave him abln earfull.

Told him to log on to sort out his mess. That was mid day. And he's not logged on.

My advice to people waiting is to phone his mobile to demand a refund as his customer service is shockingly piss poor.

I'd also lodge a paypal dispute to people waiting.

He guts at it spoke to him this afternoon on the number suplied above and gave him abln earfull.

Told him to log on to sort out his mess. That was mid day. And he's not logged on.

My advice to people waiting is to phone his mobile to demand a refund as his customer service is shockingly piss poor.

I'd also lodge a paypal dispute to people waiting.

what about if we gave the money as a gift we re sort of screwed arent we lol

^ if you did that your a bit stupid yes lol

email back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ross,

All orders have now been printed and posted ill forward your tracking details within an hour.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Kind regards

John

I recieved my hoodie + t-shirt today... but no goodies as was told but tbh i dont care i got my hoodie and so on...

might need to check the sizes when i get a chance... if it dont fit hell ill give it to my girl i aint waiting again...