a bit more generalised...

For me its the EXTREME amount of confidence and gloating and self assurance that i can get away with about reliability when all my mates complain about their clios! They just wont listen, a coupleof them are after wee runabouts, I've recommnded starlets til I've been blue in the face but i get the same reply, "dont like them" even tho they've seen wot I've done with mine!!! FOOLS!!! FOOLS!!! They want either a 306, a Polo or a clio...and i bloody hope they buy one of them because it'll be tuff tits when the damn thing breaks down and Project extreme EP goes cruisin past them! RELIABILITY!!!! And pesonally i think the car looks the mutts nutts! Starlets have so muh potential! Stuff your euro cars!

Phil.

For me its the EXTREME amount of confidence and gloating and self assurance that i can get away with about reliability when all my mates complain about their clios! They just wont listen, a coupleof them are after wee runabouts, I've recommnded starlets til I've been blue in the face but i get the same reply, "dont like them" even though they've seen what I've done with mine!!! FOOLS!!! FOOLS!!! They want either a 306, a Polo or a clio...and i bloody hope they buy one of them because it'll be tuff tits when the damn thing breaks down and Project extreme EP goes cruisin past them! RELIABILITY!!!! And pesonally i think the car looks the mutts nutts! Starlets have so muh potential! Stuff your euro cars!

Phil.

Amen to that brother Phil :huh::lol:

Defo reliabilty. My starlet is 10 years old and flew through its last mot, brake pipes all mint, bushes fine but theres V reg vectras needing pipes back to front and 53 plate clios needing axle bushes :lol::lol: ect ect, the list is endless :huh: Another thing that i like about jap cars in general is working on them, everything is easy and straight forward.From changing the oil filter to taking the box out,there straight foward (99% of them are) and not all torx bolts or fucking 5mm hex bolts ect. Obviously not everyone can relate to that but you know what i mean.

Also a bit of "pub trivia" for you........What size bolt/nut will you NEVER find on a Toyota ??? :lol:

ooh do tell??

the usual question is what size nut or bolt wont you find on ANY japanese car.

everybody says 13mm but its incorrect as there is a honda engine out there that has a 13mm bolt holding the timing belt tensioner on.

but as he mentioned toyota specifically, i decided to answer the question lol

When I got my uncle to help fit the 6x9 and again to fit the backbox he had few words to say about jap design.

His main rides are a Landy 90 and a 110, everything is bolted to them, easy to take them apart and put back together so my fiddy jap with plastic screw didn't best please him! :huh: