Nanglebadger's Brother's and Dad's whips

Alrighty folks. First up is my bro's Seicento (who u met at JAE). Its a 2002 Seicento Sporting, one careful lady owner before him. Spec List as follows:

Exterior:

Fiat Side skirts

Novitec Front Splitters and DTM mirrors

Rear Duckbill spoiler w/ LED stop light

Colour coded door handles, side strips and front grill parts

Novitec nose badge

Debadged tailgate except for sporting badge

15" OZ Titan alloys (now on factory rims, may purchase a set of Ultraleggras :huh: )

EBC greenstuff pads

EBS grooved and dotted discs

Black lexus lights

Dual exit Powerflow exhaust from downpipe back

Lowered 35mm on apex springs

Factory front coilovers and ARB

Paited calipers and drums

New number plates in Gunship script

Engine:

Magnecor Leads and NGK Sparks

K&N induction kit

(GSR tuning planned for engine, throttle bodies etc etc, or possibly a trip to novitec in germany for a bit of tuning)

Interior:

Cobra Daytona bucket seats

Momo pedals and gear knob

Start button under fabrication at present

Sony xplod 6x9s and front components

Custom door pods w/ kicker speakers and crossovers

Kicker tweeters and amp for these speakers

2 15" Xplod 1500W subs and 2 1600W digital Sony amps awaitng fitting

Rear bench removed, custom floor being fabricated

Red led welcome light

Carbon look centre console

TOAD C4 alarm

Im sure I've missed some stuff but i'llhave him correct it ASAP.

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0181.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

Dad's Barchetta

Exterior:

17" Wolfrace Matrix alloys in shadow chrome

Lowered on Novitec lowering kit, 35mm at rear 50mm at front

painted calipers

Powerflow exhaust system from the downpipe back.

New Number plates that read "Missing, presumed having a good time"

Smoked side repeaters

Engine:

BMC Carbon Dynamic airbox kit

Interior:

Momo handbrake and gear knob w/ custom leather gaiters

Honda S2000 start button

Still some plans for this, he's more focused on his motorbikes :lol:

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

Any questions just ask, some of u met Mark at JAE (my navigator and general mechanic) so if i dont know the answers he'll fill them in :lol:

Phil.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark i think your sciento is totaly minted mate, ive driven one of these and they are fun to rag about so must handle like a wee gocart,

quite like some of the examples you get in europe with deep dish stagered rims!

theres not much different id do to that.

id only alter the two grills in the bumper by spraying just around the tiny bit that holds the screws on in all four corners black, i dont think that make sense????

phil your dads car is pure italian design, the funky rear brakelight and those mad door handles, ive always thought they were smart apart from being left hand drive only.

its good how your dar and bro are into modifying too,

it would be soo minted if my folks were the same.

Thanks for the feedback Geo mate, i'm sure mark will be on to read them himself too, i get wot u mean about the screws man no worries, he just left it at the shop and said 'paint all these parts and fit em' lol.

Yeah my dads car is certainly different and thats wot i like about it, alright i appreciate its not to everyones taste, especially on here, but i love it, only one like it in NI. she's a 1.8 16v and altho quite heavy apparently due to her bein designed specifically as a convertible (see top gear's DB9 convertible review for explanation) she's pretty damn quick, i drove it to belfast the other day, first time behind the wheel and damn i was impressed! Had a HOOJ grin on my face. The left hand drive doesnt bother us, ok its useless for overtakin on single lane roads, but bein in france so much we're used to it and it adds to the car's character.

I'll keep updatin this thread as work is done to either car, whether anyone bothers to read it or not :D:D:D:D

Phil.

• 2 months later...

Afternoon Phil, assuming hasn't been any updates to either car as been no posts.

Both look pretty good either way, especially the Barchetta ;)

Nothing wrong with a bit of Italian ;)

(quite like the new Grande Punto myself....I didn't test drive one last week...and love it....never! :) )

Cheers dude! Yeah the lack of updates is my bad sorry.

We havnt done anything else to the Barchetta, too busy concentrating on modifying my dads new bike ;) ;) B) but theres still a few wee bits we want to do to it, struts etc.

As for the Seicento i really should have updated this by now my bad. Since those last pics he has ditched the Oz Titan alloys as thy were doin damage to the bodywork, so at present he's just on the factory alloys which do the amount of work he's put into the car NO JUSTICE WOT SO EVER!!!!!!!! however, he has ordered a new set of wheels for the show/summer period that are class that have arrived in England, just need bounced over to here. He has also had all round tints done, medium in the rear same as mine, and light in the front, with a Novitec decal on the windscreen, similar idea to my TRD one, i.e. road legal clear vinyl w/ text, and i have to say i think it looks awesome, the darkness of the tints against the yellow, bloody mean lookin i tell thee. He has also installed 2 15" Sony xplod subs and two xplod 1600watt digital amps (one for each sub) into the boot, still needs fully retrimmed and finished off but its bloody impressive!

to compensate for this added weight he has plans for some German engine tuning...i believe. he also has some body mods that he still has in the pipework for her too, amongst many other things, i loose track of his plans all the time, he's worse than me ;) B):) ;)

I'll get some pics of Mark's wipp up later on tonight hopefully.

Cheers.

Phil.

OK here we go then, some updates pics of mark's brief (as Geo would call it :) ;) ;) )

DSCN0450.jpg

DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

CopyofDSCN0518.jpg

The sound system, as i said still needs finished but holy crap its loud!!!!!

CopyofDSCN0521.jpg

Thats Marks motor at the mo, the spring will see some new shoes on her all bein well and some other tasty bits completed.

I love this car and i aint just sayin that because its by bro's. theres a few of them heavily modded (new engines etc etc) on the mainland but sod all over here really and is just so different, the german Novitec parts are just outstanding quality products and have made awesome additions to the car!

Feedback welcome (but be warned, im an over protective big bro so any negative shit will be dealt with by a grumpy bastard!!!!!!!!!! ;) )

Phil.

Damn 2x1600 watts on them subs, it must POUND!!! My mates got a Polo with them subs and amps and it does really give some awesome deep bass! We had him a bass clash in the SR when I just made the bootbuild, SR proudly won with 15+ watchers heheh!!!

• 5 months later...

forgot i hadnt posted any pics with the roof down when my dads car looks much better!

u can also spot my folks' latest purchase behind it....its like a freakin BUS!!! such a pain havin it parked in the driveway!

Mark's new car is en route, on a container ship somwhere between POland and England last heard of! :blink::lol::p:lol: :lol:

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

i understand its not to everyone's tastes but its the onoly Mk 2 in NI and the only barchetta that we know of here thats been modified, i love it, pretty damn quick too for a heavy car!

Phil.