Nanglebadger's Brother's and Dad's whips

crap ! lol

who am i trying to kid

i love this wee car (Seicento) i was actually going to get one of these before i got the starlet

and those subs mmm.... :)

stunning i say

must make your heart miss a beat with the bass lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ah u gave it away Nath!!!! right as i was about to do it lol!!!!!!!!!

yes...well...anyway...as I've been sayin, Mark has bought himself a new car made to order to his specifications by Fiat and taken the seicento off the road to make it into a project, i can say no more tho! Geo knows tho!! :lol: :lol:

anyway...he's not gay and hasnt bought himself just any Panda...he bought the 100HP model with Pandamonium package and just about every factory optional extra available (except the bose soundsystem as he's doin his own the and the factory sub would be under the drivers seat :p :P )

since buyin it he has fitted various bits includin new Momo Corse alloys, new plates, some red hosin from JAE, bee sting ariel, momo gear knob and harness pads, sony xplod 6x9s w/ kicker amp, xplod sub and amp same as wot he put in my car (all stolen from the seicento), his sony head unit but he wants to put that in my car as he doesnt like it in his own, silvatec bulbs, blackened side repeaters and Abarth Badges front and rear, its one black menacing street racng lookin beast! i love it!!!

now its broken in its pretty damn fast!!!!!!! and he has the induction kit on order for it (tailor made for an extra 26bhp - from an induction kit alone!!! AWESOME!!!!)

again, i know some of u will hate this because its a Panda and not jap blah blah blah but just shut up! its feckin awesome, damn quick for wot she is, and he has all the electronical handling gadgets with it too - ASR and ESP, wotever the hell they are! all i know is when u push the sport button it makes the damn thing even nippier!!!!!!!!!

enjoy!

The demo model he had out before his arrived

DSC_0010-3.jpg

His own after some mods!

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0035-2.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037-2.jpg

DSC_0038-2.jpg

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0045-2.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

there are of course copious amounts of plans for this car!!! kinda goes without sayin really lol! i already know wot he wants for crimbo from me...straight thro centre section!

Enjoy the Italian goodness!

Phil.

• 5 months later...

OK update - since the last pictures of the Panda she got a boot install, 15" Sony Xplod sub, 1600w digital amp, the 6x9s were stealth mounted and powered by a kicker amp.

A set of momo spacers where also purchased.

HOWEVER!!!!!! as u may or may not know, some asswhipe wrote off my mum's wee clio when it was sittin in a parked carpark when Mark had it out for the halloween fireworks (someone's grandchild stood on the handbrake of their car which let it off, and because there was a coat ontop of it the grandmother in the passenger seat couldnt get it back on or the car stopped, idiot! if the KID could get it off why couldnt she get it ON!!!!!!!!!!). the car rolled the whole length of the carpark and when mark returned to the car he found the police standing at it...and the drivers door caved in and window smashed, and the car had been shunted across its CORNER SPOT (Where it should have been pretty damn safe from idiots) and INTO the kerb, which took a large chunk out of one of mark's OZ Titan Alloys (from the seicento above).

SO!!!!! the clio was written off....and eventually my parents bought an Alfa Romeo 147 Lusso JTDm in black w/ 16" alloys....its gorgeous!!!! second hand, but spotless and lush as hell!!! i love it!!!!!! havnt been out in it yet tho!!!

HOW-AND-EVER the story does not end there! To afford this Alfa with the PITIFUL payout from the clio (typical insurance dicks) they would had to have traded in the Barchetta...which could not be permitted! the Barchetta is VERY rare on these shores, she is the ONLY Mk 2 in NI and possibly Ireland too, and she will only continue to get more rare. The Panda was a gas-guzzler....28MPG if u behaved!!! useless!!!!!! and Fiat are due to release a turbo verison of the 100HP Panda shortly, meaning Mark's Panda would be worthless if he came to sell it!

So, the Panda was traded in against the Alfa, also because it was woth more than the barchetta traded in.

Mark is now the OWNER of the Barchetta and he (with some help from me of course) has been HARD at work already, only 2weeks into ownership.

So far the additional mods to above are:

New number plates in Gunship script

New Pioneer Head Unit

Green Interior Light

Painted rocker cover, battery clamp and a random bracket

Sparco front upper strut (BASTARD to fit!)

some custom 6x9 boxes for winter months only

She will get the Momo alloys and spacers after the winter and the factory rims will be repainted for winter use. I've convinced him to stay 15" with the Momos. all they need is the tyres swapped over from the OZ Titans as the OZ tyres have a higher profile (to fill the arches better). there are MANY future mods planned i am glad to report!

My father is now the OWNER of the Seicento! Mark has refurbed and repainted the OZ Titans for the car for the summer (the lower profile tyres off the Momos will solve the rubbing issues).

A set of Punto GT Turbo calipers has arrived and has been reconditioned to improve safety in the wee car for dad's commute, these will be red and fitted as soon as the EBC Green Stuff pads arrive.

sorry for the essay but thats wot's goin on. Im very excited about Mark owning the Barchetta, i think we can make her a real head-turner!

Phil.

Hey all,

havent been on in a while, so much to do.

Well as phil said, I now own the barchetta, the panda is gone and the seicento is back on the roads, just wish i had a new engine.

Im the mean time he are a few new pics

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

S7300002.jpg

S7300005.jpg

S7300001.jpg