Would Realy Apreciate Some Help Guys :d

Hi guys

literaly just finished this forum ive been working on for the past few days. its still a work in progress. i would realy apreciate some support with it, feedback critiscm anything!! feel free to join, add content, help with information.. whatever!

website is:

www.Driftmidlands.com

Cheers guys, realy excited, hope this all goes well ^_^

Do you have a skidder?

I really want to go rwd... but ive spent so long wanting a GT (i have one.. waiting to go on the road) ive just kind of... lost interest and want to move onto somthing else... even though ive never had one on the road!

Il probs go ae86 or ps13 in a year or so. Ive got a drift experience to use at the pod too! ^_^ cant wait for that shit.

Mitch

cheers guys apreciate it!

it doesnt cost a lot to get into the sport, my mates done it so far with an e30 318. cost £550 total, his build is on there along with mine for the 14a. feel free to coment on them! once you go in one tho, i garantee u will want to start drifting, i welcome anyone who wants a passenger ride ^_^

anymore feedback?

cheers guys, apreciate it. I feared people would be like well wats point, but the hole aim is to offer somthing in this sort of area, as there is no where other than santa pod realy. im sorting somthing now thats about 10 mins from my house and is an awsome place to set up a track, and theres already about 1000 fucked tyres there to make the track from and use any that are salvageable.

realy hope the guy says yes, i kinda know him and he doesnt use the area realy so i want to put it to good use ^_^

That would be awsome!!!!!!

Little practice ground. Mega.

Few quid for entry etc. sorted!

I like the idea of the forum man. It would make a real tight community... it being a midland thing. especially if you had your own little practice ground!

Mitch

Looks cool Jay mate, i would join but i own a gay FWD ;) And also i want a passenger ride next time im out.

that means u actualy have to come out tho lol ^_^ this saturday coming for example ;) which reminds me, we still on for saturdays tyre deal? any time in particular?

Jay

sound lads!!

@ dean, if u get an s13, get a low mileage one, or one with an sr20det, otherwise u wnt be getting into the sport cheap. if ure looking for cheap rwd thrills, stick with an NA like a beemer. s13s have choclate bottom ends, all the cheap ones have high miles, and fail mot on there rusty sills. for what u will be paying in repair bills, u may as well buy somthing cheap and spend that money on tyres and basic mods :lol:

@love, nice one mate.. decided if ure breakin yet lol?

cheers guys

yeah im hoping it goes well, once theres a fance base etc may look into trading. as i said it would be effin awsome if i can get a track to call driftmidlands lol. then on top of that parts. im praying this takes off for me but u can only lead a horse to water...

losing with 1 o mate :lol: pretty sure it is anywho correct me if im wrong peeps :wub: