WMS Brakes Feedback

Hi to all,

I have now fitted my 275x22mm kit. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get them of my phone.

The kit was easliy fitted and easily bleed, just bedding them in at the moment. ^_^

the whole kit is great value and would definatly recommend them.

will update on the stopping when I have bedded them in but already can't see any problems in stopping.

Philip.

• 2 months later...

Hi just a quick update,

Had these brakes fitted for almost three months now about 1500 miles of wear, the stopping performance is unbelievable! had no problems with them and fitment was easy.

These are well worth the money if your looking at getting a big brake upgrade!

Phil.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought i would post up some well deserved feed back, the stopping power on track with these things compared to the starlets stock brakes is truely astonishing. I had bought them to fit under my 15" wheels with my Starlet GT and it was definetly money well spent.

Hammered the car around the track and didnt get any brake fade, no spongy pedal and definetly no boiling of my brake fluid :p Which was great as the stock brakes used to suffer really badly with all three after 10 mins of driving.

Cant wait to use them again this year at the track event....

Brilliant!

• 1 month later...

Bought And recieved my kit yesterday, quality is redicolous and Keris customer service is very impressive. Best guy ive dealt with in a long time.

Car is booked in for fitment today so ill report back with pictures and fitment feedback and my first impressions when there on :)

• 4 weeks later...

recently fitted my kit with the thicker discs... install was easy..

and has given me the rock hard pedal i wanted, and stopping power is awesome, not just using that..

also keri communicated very well, yes delivery was a while, but that wasn't keri's fault and keep reply to PMs all through out..

so top notch service...

very happy customer

• 2 months later...

Fitted 275x22 kit its "freaking awsome " a huge improvement over stock . kit looks good, Very easy to install & bleed out. + braking power is just sick!!!

bought it to fit my 15" wheel & fit no problem I still hav enough room to fit bigger rotors If need be .

Also doing business with Keri was painless ; Mate always contact me with current status update & and always reply to MSG ASAP . Not to mention from uk to Canada 4 days shipping. Well package too...

Bottom line is: Quality brake kit @ bargin price & a standup mate to deal with.

Thanks Keri

$$ well spent!

Garcia

Canada

Thanks Garci! :D

Here's what Wardy90 had to say, quoted from a PM:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Keri,

Recived the brakes on monday and fitted them the same day and without a hitch. They were even easier to bleed! Took them out on a test run to start bedding them in and ohh my god!! they are amazing, i cant beleive the force these things give! I cant wait till they are properly bedded in!

I have a couple track days in the next coming month so i will keep you updated

Cheers again

Wardy

P.S A few pics for you

IMG_0204-1.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0206-1.jpg

IMG_0207-1.jpg

IMG_0209-1.jpg

IMG_0211-1.jpg

IMG_0210-1.jpg

• 4 years later...

Does anyone have a number for WMS I have messaged on this and emailed but still nothing.

Hi

Did you manage to get in touch with Keri? I've tried to email and left a message on the mobile and no one has got back to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...