Dale's Hybrid Glanza Build Thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been looking through the folder of receipts and history i keep for the glanza:

fc57e7cd.jpg

3521c5d7.jpg

And decided to add up how much ive actually spent on the car EXCLUDING the £4000 i effectivly paid for the actual car in the first place.

Over £6400 !! :D

Wow. Carnt believe ive actually spent over £10,400 of my own money!

Anyway more to come in the near future, still really fancy a cusco roll cage and need the door cards flocking shortly :) along with a new front bumper and differnt rear lights the list goes on...

Quick clean in the sun then back in the garage ;) ..

DSCF1156.jpg

Also, really need to get the Greddy ecu on and mapped then she what the power output is like..

Just need more money :D

Cheers

Dale.

Sweet build mate, looks stunning.

Very nice Dale, looks ace. There was a very similar looking Glanza to yours at the MM meet on Saturday, running a Race-tech TD04 kit. Same wheels, similar FMIC cutout etc!

That was Giggz car an it's on standard internals i do beliveve but still put out a healthy 236bhp :D

Yeah it unfortunately has a new owner :( Andy and Mike from Monster Motor sport came up to collect it

Andy is a really nice guy and I'm sure he will look after it,

Feel free to carry on the build in this thread or use any of the pictures for your own ;)

Im now the new owner of this:

100_0551.jpg

100_0552.jpg

100_0556.jpg

100_0558.jpg

Dale

I feel your pain mate!!! i sold my old Glanza last year to get something abit more responsible and got bord of that very quickly so i got another...Now i am haveing to do the same thing but this time its because i have got another kid on the way so it has to go :-(...But i will be still in a jap car so its not so bad i suppose..

Dude andy will look after it i can assure you. He looked after the EK9 very well.

Ill get him to make a thread up and keep up any updates he does, i know hes already bought some Aerocatches for the bonnet :(

Enjoy the EK9 dude!!