Members other hobbies

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool i had a rm125 was only a 93 model but spent like £2k on it....was rapid as fuk... done a few races and showed most of the boys up on their brand new bikes :(:(:lol:

Yea awesome rush cant wait to get back into it :lol:

Never actually thought of this as a hobby -- I just bugger about with it but I paint all my own shells! The Carbon Fibre bonnet on my Hachi Roku shell tooks ages to get perfect but looks pretty trick I thought!

Got the drift kit for it too, a very expensive-but-fun hop-up!

Here's my good shell (don't use it in bad weather!)

141930019_02e9857a6f.jpg

141923220_e385acf27a.jpg

141923212_cc350ac400.jpg

WOW!!!!! i didnt realise so many would be into remote control cars.they are all so cool.i dont put my scooby shell on that often as ive already bin through 3 shells. me an a mate always race them round a closed car park and bash into each other.i like the shells but i end up wreckin them.that scooby is my latest new one.

I bought the car off ebay -- It used to be raced in some RC Series -- has loads of (what I've found to be) expensive hop-ups -- tuned race exhaust, different ratio gears, lots of CF, different suspension...

Goes like stink! See my very lame bebo page for a vid!!

http://adriangail.bebo.com

P.S This was when I first got it, the trim needed to be set up on it because I ended up having to buy a new lower temp glow plug because of how tuned it was -- it wouldn't idle unless the throttle was open a fair bit.

P.P.S

As you can see I don't take it extremely seriously as you can see by the multiple flip and roll at the end!

I see a lot of R/C's but looks like none of you race them. i spend almost every weekend going to race meeting as i find building them is only 1/2 the fun :(

Heres my newest race car :

Image013.jpg

it's a hot bodies cyclone hara spec. currently carpet racing only for that one. also have a standard cyclone for tarmac racing

heres my race shell

Image058.jpg

and heres my show shell (as i'm a big fan of dtm)

Image014.jpg