Im guessing my car is burning oil to start with not sure what to check all i know is i seem to be filling with oil to often. my next problem is when turning corners my car is making a whinning noise not sure what this is and starting to worry as MOT is upon little tilly

Yeah true lol....you will need the top end of your engine rebuilding with new ruber oil seals ect.....But dont take my work for it though it might not be that if you know someone that is good with cars ask them to have a look at it for you.and get there opinion

If you know a garage that can be trusted then take to a garage....Cause sometime a garage will say it is the valve stems and its not.

Hope that helps lol

i herd you can do the valve stem seals without taking the engine head block out.

you need some special tool to stop the valve dropping or something?????? :)

get the car checked out from a trusted garage, could be a leak if your filling up often, have a look yourself.

when valve stem seals are going, oil normally burns more if you boot it a lot. revving above 3.5k

do you drive calmly or enthusiastically?? ;)

Whats the mileage on "tilly"? what oil do you use??

A new engine wont be needed :) .........most likely valve stem seals, or one of the oil seals

can you see any leaks??

i herd you can do the valve stem seals without taking the engine head block out.

you need some special tool to stop the valve dropping or something?????? ;)

get the car checked out from a trusted garage, could be a leak if your filling up often, have a look yourself.

when valve stem seals are going, oil normally burns more if you boot it a lot. revving above 3.5k

do you drive calmly or enthusiastically?? ;)

I drive calmly really i dont go over 80 on motorway she is not the car to do it in if i want fast jump into my bf 200sx

How often are you toping up with how much oil?

once every 2 to 3 months and quarter to half on my dipstick

Whats the mileage on "tilly"? what oil do you use??

A new engine wont be needed :) .........most likely valve stem seals, or one of the oil seals

can you see any leaks??

Nope had a look for leaks and cant see any thing at all :p