driving again!!

is it only 9 and a half already :huh: wow, ye i got a extended test talking to my instructor earlier he told me not to worry too much about it and that they wont look at my age or why i got banned because they wont know why, its just the same, i just hope i pass i dont fancy spending 95 twice to do the test twice :lol:

i will be it wasnt that i was a bad driver or speeding or anything like that just boys being boys messing around went wrong, so no sillyness this time, the DSA website is fucking retarded wont let me book online saying my driver number is invalid what a load of bumblesquat the DSA website can suck my B@lls

no my instructor told me they dont nd they cant do that, i had a well long chat with him about it, because obviously im really worried dont paticulary wana fail because the test is well expensive because i didnt mention having him in the car and he said no you'll be fine aslong as your a good driver dont do anything wrong then they'l have nothing to fail you on

but i think it can also safely be said that they really do over-react sometimes, as in the amount of times people on this forum get pulled just to have an insurance/license check done so they can report doing something during their duty rather than catch real criminals.

true story.

but i think it can also safely be said that they really do over-react sometimes, as in the amount of times people on this forum get pulled just to have an insurance/license check done so they can report doing something during their duty rather than catch real criminals.

true story.

maybe, but i've only ever been pulled over once. ever. and that was only because they were after another black glanza that they knew was regularly driven like an absolute twat round here, giving the rest of em a bad name. thats in over 3 years of driving by the way, only once, ever.

im sure if you give them reasons (possibly erratic driving, unsafe driving, driving like a bellend etc) then if they're in a bad mood, you're gonna pay for it unfortunately.