• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice update mate when are you planing to fit the e-management?...what will you be doing with the JAM ECU?

Also im not sure if you already know but if you are running alot of boost with the stock manifold in place you can kill your engine. Because the third runner is restrictive people say dont run anymore than 0.8bar on the stack manifold....I hope that bit of info has help mate B)

dont know jet mate can i'm planning of going forged first

and i heart about the 3rd runner of the manifold but that was after i run at those psi and i am planning to port that out now with my fmic i can't pass 1bar B)

im probably going to sell my Jam ECU cuz i don't need it any more

and tnx Mate for the tip

Can someone help or explain to me what this is (ECU) stock?

24199_371552262284_548312284_375039.jpg

someone told mi its a fuel cut defendor

untitled1.jpg

and they told me maybe the ecu is chip so i open it

24199_371557937284_548312284_375042.jpg

everything seems to like factory made

if that's the case can some one explain to me how come i can exceed 15 psi cause all the other glanza's here reach 15 and blow there engine the previos owner ran 18 psi every day i reach 22 and 25 and still going strong and no fuel cut no boost cut nothing one thing i got is a hks actuator

pls explain

tnx mate's

tnx mate

but if it's a standart ecu how come i can reach so high boost with out blow my engine then ?

some honda guy told me with the honda ecu the can change the map in the ecu and you wont noticed it till someone shop you the chip that it's been change or not

so i'm clueless

Hello Qglanz

That is the stock ecu with a fuel cut defender (FCD)

The JAM FCD is an electronic device that overrides the high boost fuel cut function of your vehicle's ECU. It broadens the area of high boost which will allow the vehicle to obtain much higher boost settings, giving a increase in performance as well as faster response.

But if its not set up right, then it can kill your engine......Hope that help mate

nope i don't have a FPR cause they told me a have a chipped ecu which it has the fuel presure raised and i don't need it

now that i'm going to emu i trying to figure out what is the ecu so i can put a valeu to sell it i came across all this

i reach 1.25 bar on it, on the road

so now that i'm going emu i need a FPR also ?

tnx mate

Hmmm im very surprised its doesn't have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator if i was you i wouldnt boost anymore than 0.8bar 12psi untill you get the emu fitted and mapped...

And yes you will be better off geting your self a adjustable fuel pressure regulator when you get the EMU fitted so the mapper can set the fuel pressure to suit your mods i would also advise you to uprated your fuel pump when you get the emu fitted and mapped

Hope that helps mate

Tnx mate

your very helpfull

i was as suprised as you cause all the other glanza or starlet here after 15 psi they blown there engine and i was wonder why i can reached those psi and feel lots of power and the car drive better when im above 15 psi but never didn't trust ecu so now i limit to 8 psi i think and now i can reach til 12 or 14 psi it think with my FMIC so i think its safe there

and tnx for the help mate

very helpfull of you

if there's more people pls give your advice

i wanna reach the 200hp mark on the stock turbo

Not a problem mate im more than happy to help

If you get all your mods on your car now befor you fit the emu then the mapper will get the best results.

This is what i think you will need to get your car to 200bhp boosting @1bar on the stock ct9

EMU

FMIC

HKS actuator/boost controller set @1bar 1.1bar anymore than that on the stock ct9.. it wont last long

exhaust system

exhaust manifold

Decat

air filter relocated to the front bumper A/C removed

adjustable fuel pressure regulator

uprated fuel pump

And that should do you, obviously it depens on how good the mapper is to what power you will get.

hope that helps mate

Wel i have

full 2.5" exhaust

FMIC

EMU

and hks actuator just have to set it to 1.1 bar

i'm planning to port the stock manifold and get a Decat (the currency really place a roll that everything get very expensive here to order)

i have a FPR just have to get it from a friend

and have to order in a fuel pomp

and about removing my A/C not going to happen i live in the caribean and it 365 days a year hot so no can do!

and my FMIC pass just in front of the turbo so i thinking some other way to put a air filter

can i reach it on a stock bottom ?

cause i'm planning to go forged also to be sure

:lol: i forgot you live in the caribean you lucky man.

Well you could get something like this then you could keep the A/C and get that extra bit of power also :p

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/38MM-PRO-Stainless-S...=item2306012256

Im not sure what you mean by stock bottom? If i am right i think you mean bottom end of the engine if so i would say get that forged/rebuilt aswell.....I've heard of people running a stock head on a forged engine and it was fine

stcok bottom i mean with stock piston and rod

hey tnx for the link mate i'm gonna order that it's really cool tnx :lol:

yea im planning of going forged cauze you may never know better safe then sorry

and do you think i can reach that hp if i just port the exhaust manifold and get a decat

my currency to your money is

2.95 guilder is 1 pound i think so it's really expensive :p

yea i know i wanna reach 200 but i got a 185 or 190 is ok

about there i can reach a 13 sec on the strick with some good slicks

so with that i would be happy :lol:

tnx for the advice mate

really helpfull

Hello buddy

Yeeh when you get the emu installed you dont need the fcd

As for useing a oil catch tank you can use one now if you wish :rolleyes: I've never botherd useing one to be honets i use a breather and its never give me any problems.

ok ok

i was just wondering

tnx mate

i when to the dragstrip last weekend

i run 16.038 best time but had a 60' of 2.7 or so lots of wheel spin and that's on the 17's

i finish at 89.5mhp hahahaha