12.7 Second Quater Mile Run

the good ol animal rocked on once again :) took the win yesterday with a 12.9 and only did 6 runs and 1 of which wasnt times and 1 missed a gear.not bad going. but am hearing now i ran me best time of the day in the final against spuddy and its 12.7 so ill have to look into that and see..first fwd gt/glanza into the 12s over here me thinks and if that 12.7 is correct wel then that leaves me .2 of a second behind the fastest fwd car in all of ireland and me not runing slicks either they where.. this is all on normal surface not like your prepped sticky santa pod where grip is a major benifit to you guys we struggle bigtime especially me on my old toyo 888sso.. more to come from me also :) .great days crack

seansgtracen.jpg

seanscar034.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL DONE :)B) , gotta alot more to go woth the car then, spec if you go full slicks etc,

good luck with the rest of the season

cheers gaz;) yea its on the start man!! dont like to say to much i like to let the other bladder away you no :)

yous boys still on for coming over??ill be hitting the pod at some stage

amazing, its an anamal.

how much power?

what turbo ?

role on the 4th

hey enzo thanks mate :) its still 4e anyway.dont realy want to say to much more dude..sory

an thanks agains lads:)wats the best days drag racen in uk??i would like to come over some part of the year

I've just had word from the man who runs the quater mile event that indeed i done a 12.7 in the final :thumbsup: hes

going to try dig out the slip.will post it up when/if i get it..realy happy with this now for the first event of the year..so that brings me to the fastest gt/glanza in ireland..out of interest wat is the best time in the uk so far guys??

Nice time, was this on a stock engine? What was the terminal speed? IIRC 1 of our customers did a 12.7 on a forged engine in a gt. Fastest glanza was a 13.0 on a stock engine. Road tyres and unprepped strip.

stock engine.lol where not in jamaca man.fully built 4e runing badly worn toyo888s on a unpreped surface and into a serious head on wind.where was the above times ran santa pod was it??

• 2 months later...
Be good to see what this would do on a proper surface :)

going again racen this sunday so ill update this once its over but am coming over to race at the pod in august hopefuly so with the proper surface ill see what i get out of her.

Sounds good mate keep us updated :thumbsup:

12.6 today guys i felt the car went quicker doh but i wasnt getting the times! am looking forward to racen her at santa pod soon where i can get some real power down,some good grip would be nice.happy with today anyway 2 events this year 2 wins so happy days