What An Ep91 Is Truly Worth?

For insurance reasons i have come to the conclusion i may have to sell my glanza, I wondered what it is actually worth. Its black, standard apart from lowered, got a toad cat 1 ai606 alarm has had the cambelt done under a year ago, all serviced nearly new toyo tyres, cd player with ipod plug. Paintwork is really good odd little scratch but no major dint or damage. The car has been undersealed and also had a new clutch around 6 months ago. Genrally brilliant car just insurance is going up and up!

3.5k-ish mate, 2.5k is mild modded gt money boys dont take the mick. prices are low but not that bad! check the cars for sale section both here and tgtt.com they arnt as cheap as 2.5k B)

3.5k-ish mate, 2.5k is mild modded gt money boys dont take the mick. prices are low but not that bad! check the cars for sale section both here and tgtt.com they arnt as cheap as 2.5k B)

is this for modded ones or standard im gonna be putting mine back up in the next few days and trying to decide on a fair price.

thats standard or near to standard 3.5k is a fair price for a V 2.5k is just silly cheap! as im sure most V owners would agree B)

only v's that cheap are auto's i think?or blown ones lol cool gives me some sort of idea

lmao dont know where you boys are looking but 2.5 is still far too low! and the fact that people are sayin he should only sell for that will help keep prices low! 2.5 for a glanza is a joke and i cant belive you lads think its a good price.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=27519

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=28122

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=27987

:D theres three I've just pulled from the sales threads here and id say all not far off standard, try pistonheads or tgtt and see how the prices are simlar to what i said 3.5k no less than 3k at the worst. stop undervaluing cars boys as you dragging down the value off are own cars then woundering why every one breaks there starlet adn doesnt sell it on!! :angry2::lol:

(rant over this just anoyed me sorry)

lol most of them have shite body work, "bad points" and a couple of those dudes have lost there jobs so want the money. im not going to argue over it as at the end of the day a car is only worth what someone will pay and some would pay 3.5k for a tidy well looked aftre V. the ones who pay 2.5k are the lads who normaly get issues unless they are very lucky.

lol most of them have shite body work, "bad points" and a couple of those dudes have lost there jobs so want the money. im not going to argue over it as at the end of the day a car is only worth what someone will pay and some would pay 3.5k for a tidy well looked aftre V. the ones who pay 2.5k are the lads who normaly get issues unless they are very lucky.

yeah if i was buying a v i would want to spend over 3k or you buy an old shit box, i bought mine for 3800 in the end, 1998, sunroof, mint!

:) Are you in lala land buddy?

Standard V's are worth £2500 these days... reason? too many are being brought in now.. common as much

and the fact the credit crunch is hitting cars...

for an auto v you can pick one up for around 1500 to 2000

these are the prices that your just going to have to come to terms with...

i bought mines for 4k back in the day... but everyone always loses money on cars.

even with the amount of money i spent.. i know that when i sell my car its gona be standard and its going for around that price.

accept it or keep it for the rest of your days.. the price isnt going to go back up anytime soon..

i know there are cheap ones out there but if you do own a good one you will remember touring country looking at wrecks that sounded brilliant! 5 of 6 black ones i saw had faded and cracked paintwork! sure the prices will go up again, its already like 14yrs old not goin to loose much more money now i shouldn't think, think they cheaper because people often need to sell quick and dropping price helps!