I think I'm just having a mad moment, But i've driven one and do really like them even though there pretty girly car's,

But Sideways does seem tempting at the minute,

But i don't want to sell the Starlet! Dam i wish i was able to have both :thumbsup:

What are your views on them ?

I know someone was going to say hairdressers car haha! But it's a cheap way into drifting that's how i look at it, You can pick one up for £1500-£2000 which is all i would look at spending as only going to use it learning to drift haha

Don't get me wrong, IF i was older then 19 and could get decent insurance i would rather a S13 but as i said insurance is a no no lol And its becoming hard to get a clean one

To be fair you won't be getting fantastic premiums on an MX5, especially if it's an import and trust me you'll want an import!

Fucking AWESOME cars... but IMHO NOT good drift cars!

Too Short and snappy. For a learner I'd suggest an S13 to start with :thumbsup:

I really would prefer an s13 but insurance for me at 19 with 2 years ncb is around £1700, Don't really fancy spending that much, Also it's hard trieing to find a clean one for decent money, Infact i find it hard finding one in decent condition at all now days :harhar:

i nearly bought a supercharged on whilst was waiting on a good starlet to pop up, and i would swap my starlet tomoz for a good mx5.

to be fair, i dont think there that good to learn to drift, they are to snappy, its easier to learn to drift with a longer car.