Why The Trend In The Classafieds ?

Hi

i`ve been a member for a while now,posted /shopped / &contributed . noticed that people seem to generally to build a project then suddenly start stripping the vehicle for resale instead of trading it in on another vehicle or selling as a going concern (i`ve seen some advertised )

i guess this keeps the supply of parts up but makes it hard if you want a complete car .is there more cars than people wanting them we break some in AU but more are traded/swapped on .

i know i would find it hard to spend my time on a project then strip -it to sell i would rather an enthusiast acquired it to enjoy

post your thoughts i`m curious

lyle

doesnt matter anyway at the rate starlets are bieng broken for parts there going to be very rare again and possibly worth more money B)

paha like this then i can sell mine for... one million pounds B) but seriously id rather see mine striped and broken than in the hands of some 17 year old boy racer, just using it to do burn outs B)

sameas, i will end up breaking mine when the time comes as no one would pay what id want for it and i would cry if some little chav got his hands on it, as you dont often know where your car goes once you have sold it, anyone could do anything with your pride and joy and go claiming its all their own work B)