nothing more than

whats this in my room

photo-16.jpg

oh had too be done, thought i would be going down the strip at pod so got my new wheels and yoko tyres

photo-17.jpg

then after driving back from having this fitted :)

photo-18.jpg

it was going soon as it hit full boost it paused then carried on i was like NOOOOO santa pod :o

so phoned up my mate he said it might be a loose intercooler clip so said id take it too him at 8am

woke up extra early to fit my wheels for pod took me an hour dont even ask boys i left the spigots on the hub then was like the new wheels arent fitting, then i done the nuts and was left with 4 lockers for one wheel :D it just wasnt happening after they were fitted

photo-19.jpg

went to my mate he said all that had happened was id hit boost cut on my gizmo so i was then like 2 hours from pod got a text from my friends we're already queing i was like :D maybe i should give it a miss im not paying £50 to have one run down the strip at like 6pm

but am so happy with this pic its all come together after like a month

photo-15-1.jpg

BAM so happy with this update

cheers for the kind words everyone

and idrees i dunno what it is about that bumper but i just fell in love with it as soon as i saw it high quality bit of kit to mate, bloke was like we had to shave a lot off for your intercooler i was like hmm id imagine you did then he went on to go we were going to mount your plate in the centre.... i was like :o please stop talking to me, other than that they made new brackets up as my old ones were a lil worse for wear, and theres a bit of over spray but thats me being fussy :)

• 2 weeks later...

as you may have been reading my topic on exhausts you ll know my dilemma atm however this will make you laugh as above you ll notice a picture of the vtec this sticker the police officer told me i had too remove this as it was offensive and i could receive a £50 fine lol mad

• 1 month later...

last friday night the police pulled me, again but luckly enough it wasnt about my exhaust... even though i have been questioned about that again, this time i was told one of my head lights wasnt working i was like pfft officer are you sure (being HID) i was like they re ment too last along time and i only had them a year now and they re not on unless its dark she was like have a look for yourself... so i looked and sure enough it was, the ballast had gone on the passenger side ;) the officer was alright about it and said that she wouldnt issue me a ticket

so on saturday went to see my friend neil who does all the sound system in my car and asked him too have a look.

he confirmed the ballast had gone and cause he cant get hold of a replacement from star tech he'd put normal H4's back in... this is when we discovered the wonders of SVA's wiring which can only be described as terrible, the ballasts we stuck down using double sided tape one to the battery and one to the wing they just came of one of the plugs ran the wire BETWEEN the radiator and front panel (bit the bonnet catch is on) they cut the rubber moisture seals on the back of the light and one of the sliders had come off. so i decided to rip it all out and start again, so now ordered the ULTRA ones with the slim ballasts and gonna let neil fit them really shocking their wiring when they done my defi's they did the old hook twist and tape method and everytime i went over a bump they flickered on and off until neil sorted that out as well lol

• 3 weeks later...

well its stuck on my old bumper which could all do with a re spray.

so update as well, lots have things been going down,

1. my star tech (a.k.a shockingly bad HID lights) went caput as above so had the new ultra ones fitted however an intermittent fault has now occurred, the lights wont come on, then they do but they wont go off? even if the keys out the ignition, so ordered a new stalk seeing as thats the switching part of the system i reckon that may be at fault.

2. i have noticed my NGK HT leads are tiny :) 6mm so ordered some magnicore 8.5mm ones, at the same time decided to order oem new distributor cap and rotor arm to get the best spark, didnt worry with the hks spark plugs as they re still rocking hard and strong

photo-20d.jpg

3. theres a lot of.... white spray in my engine bay around the radiator, while i thought it was my neighbor having a "good time" at night i found its actually my rad leaking, so went on ebay and wow theres a new civic half rad on there for wait for it.... a mere £26 i was like so much WIN right here 2.45 minutes remanning i went in with the £27 bid and yes i am the highest bidder them bang im out bided :p i put in a £35 bet no out bided again 10 seconds left banged in the £45 bet no out bided again some jammy so and so got it for £46 gutted i really was so i ordered the one on here with fan, also now contemplating pulling out the A/c really

4. my friend has just brought himself a mark 1 VW caddy pick up, and he's putting in a forged G60 1.8 stage 4 super charged engine 220BHP :p to which apparently i ll loose to him on the 1/4 mile so thinking about stripping mine out you no 2 front seats and no rear.

5. also the above scenario has made me ponder Td04 but i ve decided i im gonna do it i have to do it right forge ect and decided on cost i could buy a civic and turbo it :p

• 2 weeks later...

sooo update

fitted the new cap rotor and leads

suprisingly have made a good difference the old rotor was carboning up and the cap was worn down and carboned too old leads were the NGK 6mm as you know oem ones are 5mm so had to get some beefy 8.5 magnicores B)

so much smoother now also a lil faster :p

next update is i just purchased wait for it.... the first part of my turbo kit upgrade TD04/05 Hybrid yo cant wait for this to get delivered will post pics asap

• 2 weeks later...

so the leads

photo-1.jpg

so much bigger they look imense made a difference aswell

the aero catches which i ve put on hold cause they look like they re gonna be a right C U N T to fit "/

photo.jpg

plus they re only carbon fibre rep :lol:

and lastly the hybrid :lol:

photo-2.jpg

so with the exhaust thing in the other topic i have to get that sorted first which means my mechanic picking it up thursday and fiting a silencer, but the way i look at it is with the new turbo and screamer in a few months ima be insanley loud so ;)

and cheers mate i love the hoodie too

• 1 month later...

Damb!

This has changed a bit!

Looks sick man, loving Livesport bumper n the sexy new wheels!

You need to get your ass to the next starlet meet i set up :)

x