i got a mate that works at our local auto parts store thats got a s14 200sx 2.0 turbo... but its the 4 speed auto version...

He reckons he'd kill me in terms of acceleration and top end!

I know the manual ones are quick but are the autos quick?

Parkers says: 8.0s 138 mph 197 bhp

How do you thing id fair?

98 Glanza V Done 36,000miles, just been serviced...

Cat Back

Filter Relocation Kit

HDI FMIC

Blitz Access ECU

Derestricted 1st & 2nd

Air Con Removed

Ive nailed 106 gti's, 306 gti's, crx vtecs... but getting sick of this lad with the 200sx's cockyness everytime i go in for parts! :angry2:

Am i wastting my time writing this or wud i loose miserably?

always private road too! :lol:

youd have him to about 80 i reckon, standard the glanza is 6.8 to 60, someone wil correct me if im wrong so thats miles better than his 8.0 sec, also his weighs aboutt wice as much and its an auto. put some money on it because youd hamer him,

p.s if the auto is similar to my old fto auto, the auto box drains about 20bhp.

8.3 sec, but that's with the gay restriction, without it something like 7.3 I guess totally stock. GTT was 6.9, but that's lighter.

I think you'll be able to win and then you can laugh at him everytime and his auto gearbox. :angry2:

you are correct, im a little disapointed now, lol. but i have played with mine a fair bit so should be alot better than 8sec, the boost info is intresting as i though standard boost was 0.6 something.? ill list what i just found....

Engine 4E-FTE 1331cc DOHC 4cyl EFI-16-valve intercooled turbo engine

Power 100kW (133hp) @ 6400rpm

Torque 157nM @ 4800rpm

Weight 920kg approx

Speed 0-100kmh @ 8sec approx, 0-400m in 16sec approx

Boost Standard boost is 0.8 bar. Boost map sensor can read up to 1.2 bar approx

Features Power steering, climate control, electric windows, keyless entry, 2 cup holders, radio cassette and CD player, 4 speaker system, 14" Alloys, front wheel drive.

wats the restriction you were on about?

Pretty sure standard boost is 0.65 bar.

Oh and with the restriction, I meant the restriction in 1st and 2nd gear. It only boosts to 0.4 bar or something then, which I now have on the car again and is totally gay. But my actuator is worn and otherwise it spikes to something like 0.85 and I get fuel cut, so need to get a HKS actuator next week or something.

I can keep up with my dads 300bhp mr2 turbo up to about 85mph lol and i was only boosting 0.7 with gutted cat,air filter at the front, hks actuator, exhaust systems,

I cant wait till im boosting @1bar mani on and blitz decat :angry2: cause i think my dad is going to get a shock lol

Sweet it makes a diffrence mate....But you can lose torque through the rev range because there is a big lump missing where the honeycomb youst to sit in the cat...it doesn't have the same bore all the way through if you get me lol

Yeah it will ....but it can still lose torque through the rev range why do you think everyone buys a decat :angry2: if a gutted cat was as good as a decat then it would save alot of people money.. but its not im afraid :lol:

depends if it's running well, they split intercoolers and leak turbo gaskets for fun. with that sorted, and the car decatted with a reasonable exhaust, it would win, by far, especially over about 80. not sure on the autos, but s14's (manuals anyway) are geared very long, they come on song above about 100, and dont really ever feel like they want to stop pulling, whereas a glanza will struggle above a ton, if it doesn't rattle itself to death.

either way, street racing is bad m'kay. you both cant go over 70 anyway so what does it matter ;] aint like you're gonna have a race on track. so boo hoo.

haha good old dibsy ey :p

at the end of the day matt he'd never have a blast against me in his awesome (Sarcastic use of the word there) civic cause he knew my gt would scum it and now he refuses to go up against your glanza. this to me is your answer to who would win :)