Engine Judder Continued! Ffs

any chance of a video? sounds like one of those unexplainable ones. have you changed you HT leads, my dads a cabby and when his car start to judder, it normally the HT leads. wear out after around 60-70k. get some magnecors on it and see how it goes. But if its happening with only on high boost and you put full foot down , it sounds like fuel cut mate. "best bit the airfilter was perished with chunks missin that my lovely engine has now swallowed hole". that sounds pretty bad mate, hope the turbo didn't suck any junk in. Let us know how it goes after you tried a couple new parts.
ok gonna try the leads and stuff could it be fuel but ? if i slowly put my foot down feathering throttle i can be alright foot flat and spluters on n off the power some time its fine this car is gettin me down just wanna no wot it is so i can go from there i was gonna be at the meet on fri but am workin :-( sum one help may its fuel cut and im a giant nub cake
does the engine management light come on when it happens? is it only 1 missfire?

by the way BUCKET I LOVE YOUR INTERIOR i WANNA DO MINE IN BLU CARPET NA NO ECU LIGHT JUST SPLUTTERS N JUDDERS sorry bout caps on me mobile phone say im goin 30 in 4th i put me foot down it will start to boost on n off the poer and jerk about on low its fine but doesnt really feel much turbo says 0.4 on lo n hi is 0.8 its hard to explain i sent it bak today but they r goin to fix it???

Its most likely Fuel Cut kicking in around 0.85bar mate but we always recommend to replace Dizzy Cap, Rotor Arm, HT Leads and Plugs anyways as they will wear and age.

Let me know if you need anything or any parts etc look forward to speaking to you soon!

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

• 5 months later...

Have a look at your rota cap, I think the one on mine was original and 13 years old, it looked well worn.

Replaced it and it half cured my problem. I'm sure leads will sort out the rest.

From what I've gathered 80% of stuttering issues are down to the leads rota arm and/or cap.

Hope this helps! :(

Luke

Have a look at your rota cap, I think the one on mine was original and 13 years old, it looked well worn.

Replaced it and it half cured my problem. I'm sure leads will sort out the rest.

From what I've gathered 80% of stuttering issues are down to the leads rota arm and/or cap.

Hope this helps! :(

Luke

Cheers for the info guys,took the car out for a drive today and kept my eye on the boost gauge which reads in psi.on low boost when i put the foot down it goes to nealy 14psi not even attempted to try it on high boost.is it ok running at that boost on std mods ie blitz nur spec exhaust and blitz filter??.