i change the oil and filter every 3k and plugs every 6k... its defo a healthy one. I very rarely take it to the redline tbh, the low down power is enough to put a smile on ya face... plus u get the fluttering at lower boost :p dump valve ruins it at the top haha :)

It looks more awesome with KM/H speedometer though, always fun to see that needle move so fast. :p

Nice result though, I want to time some runs too, actually got a turbo timer with built-in timing functions for acceleration and stuff, but actuator is still fucked so can only drive with the restriction for now. :)

^^^ its been converted to MPH mate that reading is in MPH not KPH haha so what your seeing is very nice acceleration

Its all about the Blitz ECU chris :) lol

Mickey i absolutely love your passion for these now nice to know im not the only one haha

that aint a bad thing once you get one your hooked lol

@michel lol the way you wrote it i thought you meant you thought it looked quick cause its in KPH lol i dont think your a retard dont worry :)

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to go well bud :D

KMH clocks FTW to scare people or make it look like your car is insanely fast :D

My car has 115mph clocks in and doesnt hang about and goes off the clock comfortably in 4th :D

Get it running a bar mate :p