Quinn Direct Gone In Administration

A company owned by a County Fermanagh businessman has been placed into administration at the High Court in Dublin.

Quinn Insurance Group, which has offices in Cavan and Enniskillen, is owned by Sean Quinn.

Joint administrators were appointed after the Financial Regulator expressed serious concerns about the finances of the company and how it was being run.

Click for more information.

I'm insured with these, paid upfront for a year so i best still be covered :p

my insurance is up on sunday with quinns i will be leaving and going with greenlight. They gave me a far better quote this year compared to quinns which hardly went down at all

yeah they do i emailed them last year about a quote and they got back to me saying that the glanza had just been registered to there system a week or two before that. Ended up i stayed with quinn for another year paying just over £1000 pound and my renewal was just 50 pound cheaper for this year. For everything declared on my car greenlight are charging me 800 odd pound quinn rung me today and they wouldnt even try beat that