Boost Gauge Installation!

im looking to install a mechanical boost gauge, which vacuum hose do i connect the

t-piece to? map sensor? pics would be appreciated..

cheers

PM ME

Theres a few hoses you can tap into on the manifold, but i just t-pieced into the dumpvalve/blow of valve vacuum hose. easy to get to.

Maybe someone should do a really short tutorial on installing a boost gauge, cause I always see a lot of the same questions popping up. I think it's also a basic mod that everyone does first. (I'm too lazy though and my car already had one installed actually :p )

Maybe someone should do a really short tutorial on installing a boost gauge, cause I always see a lot of the same questions popping up. I think it's also a basic mod that everyone does first. (I'm too lazy though and my car already had one installed actually :p )

ill try get some pics up 2moro if a got time, and show where to tap into. Its really easy to get it through the firewall/bulkhead aswell :p

im looking to install a mechanical boost gauge, which vacuum hose do i connect the

t-piece to? map sensor? pics would be appreciated..

cheers

PM ME

Hey mate just some pics that may help?

1. Pic of BOV vacuum hose with the t-piece and guage hose connected

Photo-0189-1.jpg">

2. Shows a close up where to t-piece the vacuum line from the guage into the vacuum line for the Bov

Photo-0187-1.jpg">

3. Shows the Vacuum line going into the firewall through the gromet. If look up inside the drivers footwell you can pull the hose through into the inside the car and up into the dash.

Photo-0188-1.jpg">

Hope this helps, if not ill try to explain more :D