air/fuel gauge.

ok people ive seen an air/fuel gauge that i want, only thing is that it says you need to wire to the oxygen sensor. i believe this is near the cat but your suppose to wire it to this via the wiring loom????

anyone fitted one?

Which will skin you about £300...

There's loads of guides on the net if you fancied making your own gauge (basically the same as the gauge you're probably buying but it comes in a shiney round metal case) all it takes is a few LED's and some solder. My mate made one, it did work, but wasn't the most accurate -- as tested against a wideband sensor.

i think i have figured out the fitting now.

didn't realise they was so inaccurate. i basicly wanted one as i think they look good and also with a correct reading it may indicate problems before they become major.

bit unsure whether to buy one know. if i did it will be purely for looks. and all in all gauges are cool as fook at night. when a bob corsa pulls up at side of you giving it the big un. give it some major revs, gauge needles bouncing around,shift lights flashing. then take a glimps across to see that the chav isn't so confident as he was before. then creep off slowly as if to say im not even gonna waste my time.

i must not be the only one who does this?