haha, just thinking the same thing after youtubeing it :)

it's when you close your door and there one just chilling on the back of your door, shit's you right up :)

No its when your laid on the floor and one runs past you eww,my bodys itching now

i got a pic some where of a dude from ireland and he had some BIG thing in a tank, it's skin had come off but sorta stayed in one piece :) , was about the size of your hand!!!!!!, i would drop the biggest BOOK i got on that bad boy if he started running at me :)

oh cock i have no books in my room lol. Just shit my self because there was a massive bee in my room, me and my nephew legged it out of the room lol.

i am a pussy when it comes to bees

i got a pic some where of a dude from ireland and he had some BIG thing in a tank, it's skin had come off but sorta stayed in one piece :) , was about the size of your hand!!!!!!, i would drop the biggest BOOK i got on that bad boy if he started running at me :)

I've got small hands B)

oh cock i have no books in my room lol. Just shit my self because there was a massive bee in my room, me and my nephew legged it out of the room lol.

i am a pussy when it comes to bees

A bee? Id run too

:p , watching tv and the little bugger runs under the sofa is the worst :D:D ,

keep looking around the room now :)

I dont mind spiders BUT dude! That is the worse thing for me!

When im lay on the floor watching a movie and one runs past me and under the sofa behind me!

I go upstairs because i know its around!

But i NEVER kill spiders though

every saturday night without fail i have a spider appear in my bathroom just for the one night, he's huge but he dont bother me i dont bother him

good old harrys a part of the family now :p