Hey, getting my mechanic mate to fit my inlet manifold tomorrow, and was just wondering if there's anything else besides the actual unit itself that i will need? And is there anything that I will have to tell him that he may not already know? (He's never worked on a starlet) Thanks in advance - James

no everythings straight forward, should take about half an hour if he is good at getting off all the bolts,

please please tell us all what you think of it after you fit it mate :lol:

Someone forgot to mention that you need to use your old starlet throttle body, not the one that came with the mani. :lol:

Also make sure you keep an eye on the fuel rail when reconnecting so its in place properly as it may leak if put back wrong, happened to me :D

Peace Out

Joz

Ok, fitting went well as far as I can see, and put a K&N panel filter in too. Results can definately be noticed; the car seems to rev/pull quite a bit better. However, I do notice a strange smell when I get out of the car after i've been giving it some?? Anyone have any suggestions as to what this might be? James

Nah its not a clutch smell, and the brake pads got changed not very long ago. The only thing I can think of is that the guy I got it off cleaned it woth something and its the smell of whatever he used burning off? Just a thought though?

Or it could be fuel related, either fuel rail loose, or your running a bit rich, my petrol smell is a bit rich as well but not by much, I think especially after giving it some, your fuel will smell richer.

Peace Out

Joz