anyone got anypics of this cant find none ???

I bought one to go on my glanza but the splitter beleive or not is not big enough lol. So i had to cut it down the middle and in the process of some fibreglass rework. Not sure how it fits to the ep82 tho.

glanza-love,...persuaded or cut to fit is still fitted,isnt it!??

i bought one,...and like it.

...and if you dont like them,...dont fucking buy one,...simples!

theres plenty chavs with glanza/starlets anyway doesnt matter if they got a splitter on it or not.

That looks minted mate ^ the jam splitter is GASH!! with the same money a 98 spec front + lip/varis front can be found and they look a million times better IMO

Another point to note is, exterior styling for the EP82/NA is hard to come by compared to the V. Were all here to modify our cars regardless of what car it comes off aslong as your happy with the way it looks

A

That looks minted mate ^ the jam splitter is GASH!! with the same money a 98 spec front + lip/varis front can be found and they look a million times better IMO

Another point to note is, exterior styling for the EP82/NA is hard to come by compared to the V. Were all here to modify our cars regardless of what car it comes off aslong as your happy with the way it looks

A

completely agree Asad

bumper009.jpg

my leon splitter

Without being funny, to anyone who isn't familiar with the JDM world I'm sure they'd think a JAM lip is chavvier than a LCR splitter. If for instance you got two cars next to each other with either and asked random people off the street, I'm sure they'd prefer the LCR.

It's a case of each to their own really.

A

IMO they look nice the lcr's but id not put one on my car...

asad you talk pi,sh the 82.. is soo easy to get parts.. at one point there were 3 cf 82 bonnets up

a hrf bump & other parts.. 82 parts.. more to the point... it gets easier all the time to get more parts for starlets..

you try get a glanza part its hard at times.

Again this is your own opinion love.........your car, your money, your the driver

^ exactly....also its only getting easier now due certain members grafting and putting the time in to bring home quality replicas