Td12 Hybrid Evolution Update Notes.

Guest Enzo

ok keeping things fresh this is where we are at with the revision 3 of our top of the range td12 Hybrid.

as you guys know the td12 has been created with being the ulimate ct based hybrid on the market today,

this hybrid should make the most amount of power of any ct based hybrid on the market also whilst also having a wide torque and power band and decent low boost charicteristics.

as before warrenty is set to 1.3 bar but the turbo is capable of more boost.

first off heres the pics.

post-2-1271042223_thumb.jpg

post-2-1271042246_thumb.jpg

post-2-1271042340_thumb.jpg

ok now most esssential specs are the same as before meaning

tdo4h core and shaft/turbine wheel along with a ct12 turbine case.

the differences in this revised model is a bigger compressor housing replacing the small ct12 snail is one from a tfo35 forrister turbo.

this should aid with increasing overall power but not intefeer too much with the response of the turbo..

as before, its externaly gated and is idealy to be used with a Wepr power up kit.

race-tech and zisco also make manifolds for this turbo.

note, you will still be able to use your current ct9 cooler with this turbo.

there are currently three of these turbos produced all being tested on scottish eps.

if there is enough interest i will do a small group buy on these turbo units.

Enzo, what power can this tubby make at its max boost ? And @ what revs shall you see this by ?

Does a ct9 downpipe fit to this ?

debating to either go td04 or may be cheaper buying this off you :)

good stuff mate, glad to see you have ditch the ct9 compressor cover. this looks a really good turbo and i would love to give it a try on my externally gated setup.

is there a price yet?

• 1 month later...
Hey mate, is there a Kit for this yet??? :)

Manifold, turbo, oil lines etc. Sure i saw something earlier on.

Take a look here: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....d=shop&id=1

Hi Enzo,

I'm am looking forward to this, are there dyno results for your test cars yet ?

or maybe you can say when they start to spool ?

regards

Rev

...and here: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=229

:)

• 4 weeks later...

hi, ive got a fte yaris and im wanting to go more power with out forging, enzo posted in tech section about this what sort of space is needed for this and could you pm me with a price for the turbo and manifold, and some other bits i.e. wastegate, and wether a ct9 down pipe will fit to this. really considering trying this. im running a M4 Motec and fmic 2.5 inch exhaust all way to back

its the larger version im wanting to test

hi, ive got a fte yaris and im wanting to go more power with out forging, enzo posted in tech section about this what sort of space is needed for this and could you pm me with a price for the turbo and manifold, and some other bits i.e. wastegate, and wether a ct9 down pipe will fit to this. really considering trying this. im running a M4 Motec and fmic 2.5 inch exhaust all way to back

its the larger version im wanting to test

Well it shouldn't take up any more space as the fitment is the same as the stock turbo since it's a hybrid ct9, the downpipe will also fit. The only differences to the fitting of the stock ct9 is that it needs to be fitted with an externally gated manifold, the intake will have to be changed as the turbo inlet is larger and different oil and water lines will need fitted.

• 1 month later...
Guest ep82_girl

oh ive been pointed in this direction :)

enzo, im running a wepr mani, decat, screamer pipe and tial external waste gate which i wanna keep. can this turbo be used with that set up??

xxx