when getting bucket seats do you use your standard subframes or do you need to buy them. if so where from?

im in the thinking about it phase at the minute.

thanks in advance.

there arent standard subframes.

there are runners that are attached to the seat, they're PART of the seat, i.e you've gotta angle grind the cunts off, and even then you're still left with thin jagged metal which you've somehow gotta cross brace and form back into their original shape (because they'll no longer be in the original position, just flopping about).

If you're very handy with a welder, then you'll be fine, if not, then its a pain in the ass.

Universal subframes, weld on an A-frame, and bolt it thro the factory bolt holes! My drivers one came from Carnoisseur!

Carnoisseur

I just ordered a universal frame with the saet, thers a franchise shop 20miles up the raod in Ballymena, thats where i got mine from. Second seat came from Demon Tweeks, and got the subframe in a different motorsport shop, again a universal one, both had to have a-frames welded to them for MOT purposes.

Phil.