NI meet - JapHeaven 29th Oct

Saying it looked like a good day is an understatement!!! :lol::(:(

It looked like a fantastic day guys, espesh with a few of the NI uksc members meeting up!

Man I wish I was there! hehehe! Next time :lol:

Top job with the photos, they turned out really well, and cars needless to say looking spot on!

Peace Out

Joz

Awesome bit of representation of the UKSC guys.....nice one!!!!!

The first GT look awesome and so does that glanza :o

Pics are cool Phil mate apart frm the one streetracer pointed out :lol: only jokin mate.... nice grin though :lol::(:(

sure one of us had to try and get knocked down mate for the success of the site!! lol :(

pics turned out very well phil!! the 3 ep91's were looking very well!! lots of expensive kit floating about!! very good day even though it did get cold quite quickly!! but guess wat the rain stayed off!!

very good day roll on the next meet!! :lol:

Was good to get meetin some of you guys, was gutted I wasn't down in my GT, sure theres always next time. It did get quite cold, was very surprised my girlfriend who was numb and has no interest in cars what so ever never complained once lol!

spuddy i dont think i got to meet you!! but spuddy did you see how many shops there were??? my girlfriend cleared off for over an hour!! lol :(

Im pretty sure my woman was away for two and half hours, was good to get a chin wag with out the usual "im cold", "Im bored", "Can we please go"

the rolla is an absolute animal of a car, ive seen it at meets before where hes been putting the back end out. That thing doesnt go round, it literally sling shots the back end of the car round and all you hear is the whine of the supercharger doing its thing

Nice one Nordonian!! :(:( Yeah i saw that rolla at Kirkistown the day i went down in the westfields and met Gerard and Jay, its FREAKIN SCHWEETT!!!! and yeah mate it was class to get a full days worth of chin waggin!!!!

Cant wait for the next meet!

GET THAT GTT FIXED SPUDDY!!!! :lol::lol:

Nice pics Jay man, can u give us a run down of who owns wot in the pics??

Phil.