Strut braces and rev counters...

Hey, does anyone know where to buy decent rev counters for the ep91 from? (seeing as I can't find an SR one). And also - does anyone know if there exists a rear strut brace for the car that doesn't involve cutting the plastic in the boot? Thanks - James

Hey dude, rev counters first.

Xyberautos! simple as that.

Xyberautos

That were mine and Joz's came from.

As for rear struts, there was a Glanza 3point factory rear strut for sale a few weeks ago, posted in the for sale section, i think advertised also on TGTT, its from GlanzaSam in Glengormely (just up the rd from me). I was unaware that the cusco one required cutting of plastic, thought the tops just came off and she bolted on, obviously not tho :lol:

Phil.

Yer isn't there something with those glanza ones that there isnt anywhere for them to bolt into the floor on n/as? As for the rev counters I reckon I either want an SR one, or one of those pods that go on the right between the windscreen and side window; but I can't find any that have just one space for a dial? Any suggestions anyone?? James