Need Rough Prices Please

Right, hopfully next week i will be putting some parts up for sale off my Glanza.

Will have: standard rear bumper (fresh respray in 1a0, excellent condition), standard sideskirts (few scuffs and a small split on one), pair of front wings, standard front strut brace, FPR and HKS FCD.

I will get pics up of these asap, but my car is away at Tunuing Developments for the week so once i get it back will create the sale thread.

There may be some other bits as well, but i'll have to see whats in the garage when i get the car back.

If anyone can give me a rough idea of prices for these items that would be great, i know these threads come up all the time but i would much rather get everyones view on prices to make it as fair as i can on prices.

Dan

bumper prob £100 seen as is has new paint! wings prob £30 each skirts £75-100 IMO!!

thats a great help mate.

appreciate it.

Sideskirts have been up for between £50 and £65 these days, they used to command higher prices.

Rear bumpers are usually £60-£80 but seeing as you've just sprayed it I'd say stick it up for £100 :D

Sideskirts have been up for between £50 and £65 these days, they used to command higher prices.

Rear bumpers are usually £60-£80 but seeing as you've just sprayed it I'd say stick it up for £100 :D

Thats the sort of prices i was gonna go for i think. May go a bit cheaper on everything, just to shift the parts!!

Will wait and see though.

Thanks for the help mate

well as i put in the first post, the rear bumper is in excellent condition, the skirts will need a bit of work but overall are ok.

would be open to offers on the skirts though.........

managed to get a few pics up.

20042010892.jpg

end caps for the skirts, need a bit of tidying up but not too bad

20042010895.jpg

The worst sideskirt, looks pretty bad but quite an easy repair to be fair.

20042010901.jpg

Both wings are pretty similar, bot have a very tiny patch of paint that has flaked off in the middle of the arch, again an easy fix, especially if you are changing the colour

well hopefully the minor damage that i'e pointed out won't put too many people off.

if you could all take a look and give me prices again that would be great!

Dan