**Which Front Bumper??**

Hi all,

Was just wondering which front bumper you guys would prefer out of the 2 on these pics.

I have the white one at the moment, which is really low to the ground and scrapes quite abit. It needs a respray at the moment, so i have an excuse to go for a new bumper.

Would anybody recommend buying the one on the Blue Starlet? Its costing £110 without fogs.

1. badged-1.jpg
  2. UKSCshoot64.jpg

i think it allright mate just cut the insert ouy like i did on me first starlet

wow that really does look sweet im definitely doing that on the weekend. when you cut it off, did you have to use any filler for the sides. if you could talk me through how you did it would be much much appreciated mate thanks very much!!

the bumper on my car dont have those grills at the top of the bumper anyways so no cutting need there, and the only prob with the grills underneath is the huge number plate housing will be a bitch to remove

i agree get my bumper and make a new skirt tofit that and it will look the nuts

thanks for all this. ive just bumped my car this morning so bumper needs sorting quick!

ill hopefully get that bumper with fogs and get lil brother to make the lip from the white bumper to fit on to it!

you all agree?

I see this around Bradford all the time, i thought i recognised the car actually. Looks a bit worse for wear now like, :S. lol.

yeah i sold it to some lad in bradford! i cant believe hes not lookin after her ;) . she was my first car ;) ill be gutted if i see her again lookin worse for wear. if you can stop him, ask him if he'll sell it back to me!! :p