Quick Question About Spacers

you possibly could need them but it depends what wheels you have as some metal on wheels are thicker than others. Make sure you get hubcentric spacers too bud as at 10mm on a normal spacer the wheel wont be sitting on the hub.

chanelle x

I've got 5mms on mine and the nuts are more than long enough lol

and sorry for the bluntness but id rather get straight to the point :D

Lol no worries mate I just wanted to make sure!

you possibly could need them but it depends what wheels you have as some metal on wheels are thicker than others. Make sure you get hubcentric spacers too bud as at 10mm on a normal spacer the wheel wont be sitting on the hub.

chanelle x

I don't think I'll get 10mm ones now, but thanks for the advice :o

how wide are your wheels if you need 10mm spacers lol not heared of many poeple needing 100mms on lol

Um I think they're 7" wide, on the front they only need to come out about 3mm or so, but on the back they're kinda deep in the arch. 10mm would bring them right out to the edge, but I might just get 5mm!

Thanks again everyone for the help :D

well I've got wide alloys on mine dude and they were rubbing like fuk and i put 3mm's on front and 5mm's on back and it solved the problem and my wheel nuts were more than long enough so if you go with that you'll be fine.

if you put 10mm's on your risking pushing it out too far so instead of rubbing on the inside of the arch it will rub on the outside of the arch and it could do what happened to gtr-r33's wheels il find you the link lol

edit

link below

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....mp;#entry371991

yep fella as said by the chick, all depends on wheels, but for the price thy cost (not a lot) it pays 2 be safe. i know craig is spacing his wheels out and i would recomend longer studs for him but its mainly down to the wheels y. his have flat washers wer the nut contacts the alloy so no taper in the alloy wheel stud hole making it thicker and reducing stud lenght poping thw.

well I've got wide alloys on mine dude and they were rubbing like fuk and i put 3mm's on front and 5mm's on back and it solved the problem and my wheel nuts were more than long enough so if you go with that you'll be fine.

if you put 10mm's on your risking pushing it out too far so instead of rubbing on the inside of the arch it will rub on the outside of the arch and it could do what happened to gtr-r33's wheels il find you the link lol

edit

link below

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....mp;#entry371991

Eek! I don't want that happening! :D

Yeah 3mm & 5mm sounds like a plan cheers Steve!

yep fella as said by the chick, all depends on wheels, but for the price thy cost (not a lot) it pays 2 be safe. i know craig is spacing his wheels out and i would recomend longer studs for him but its mainly down to the wheels y. his have flat washers wer the nut contacts the alloy so no taper in the alloy wheel stud hole making it thicker and reducing stud lenght poping thw.

I just went out to take a look at my wheels, I've got quite a deep hole, so plenty of thread on the studs poke out. Hopefully it should be fine!

Thanks Chris :o